A Visit To Hell

(I don't wanna stall so this book is probably gonna end in a chapter or two)

*Sarah's POV*

Today is the day. The day I take on the darkness. The day we hopefully save Adam.

"I might have an idea" Crowley suddenly pops up.

"At least clear your throat before you instantly decide to pop up!" I yell.

"And an idea about what?" Sam asks.

"She doesn't have to take on the darkness" I look at him with eyes that read 'is it even possible?'

"Then how will she be able to go to the cage?" Dean asks.

"Hello? King of Hell? Son of a witch?" Crowley says.

"So you're saying that you'll take us to hell where Rowena will summon Lucifer in his cage?" Sam says as a matter-of-factly.

"You're so smart. I've liked that about you, moose"

"But what if Adam doesn't show up?" Dean asks.

"Then we'll wing it" Crowley says as if it's that obvious.

"How?" I ask.

"See that's the beauty of winging it, darling. You never know how"

"Fine but what about the demon blood?" I ask.

"The demon blood you already have? I don't know. You'll have to dry it out of your system somehow"

"How the hell?"

"I don't know"

"We'll figure that out later. How do we get to hell and have you talked to Rowena?" Sam says.

"Mother isn't exactly... very chatty with me. I was hoping you would talk to her"

"Fine, whatever. Call her up" Dean says.

So we talked to Rowena and after a lot of arguing, she agreed. Now, it's time we go to hell. We are standing in front of a giant, sort of scary-looking door.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome... to hell" Crowley greets us and the door opens. Wow, hell is kinda scary...

"As mother works on her little spell, would you like a tour?"

"No" Dean and I say together while Sam just stares at everything.

"Okay. Well, why don't we help mother out?"

After a while, we finally got the spell right. There was a light, and then an empty cage appeared. A few seconds later, there was another bright white light and then Lucifer appeared in the cage.

"Well, heya Sammy" He says and smirks while Sam just stares at him with a horrified look on his face.

"Hey asshat" Dean says and gives him a sarcastic smile.

"Hi! Look Dean, I know we never really got along, but-"

"Yeah. You tortured my brother."

"Well, hmm I was hoping I could have him for a little while. You know, for catching up, and... stuff"

"Where's my brother you son of a bitch?!" I yell.

"Oh, who do we have here?"

"None of your business. Now where's Adam?!"

"Adam? Oh right that kid. Yeah, he's with me. A big screamer, I tell you"

"Is he alive?" Sam asks.

"Yes. He's alive. It wouldn't have been much fun just instantly killing him so... I kept him alive. Barely."

That makes me so mad.

"You son of a bitch!" I yell and run towards his cage but Sam and Dean stop me.

"Guys, come on. If you wanna come in, all you have to do is ask"

Suddenly the fire that was burning around his cage to keep the spell in was gone. He snapped his fingers and Dean, Sam and I were inside his cage.

Sam had this terrified look on his face, Dean was mad and I didn't know what to feel.

We tried to beat him. Sam held his hands and Dean kicked him. Only, none of it worked. No matter what we did, he is too strong.

"You hit like a human" Lucifer says.

Then he started beating us. He flinged me across the cage and I fell. He punched Dean countless times until he was bleeding. Then he kicked me again. But Sam, he wanted to torture. Sam, he wanted to give him worse.

He kicked Sam, making him bend over and then kneed him in the nose. He pulled him up from his hair and punched him again. And again. Sam had the worst.

But, while Lucifer was busy with Sam, Dean secretly talked to Rowena and she said that we only needed to stall Lucifer so that she can work up a spell and send him back. He told me that we have to get him to bring Adam here.

Sam fell down, almost unconscious and then I jumped on Lucifer's back, hoping to slow him down. But he pushed me to the wall of the cage, making me fall down. Meanwhile, Dean went to Sam and told him everything.

"Where's my brother?" I managed to ask Lucifer while he held me by my collar.

"Gee, you really don't give up, do you?"

"Not when it comes to family"

"Huh. What's family ever done for anybody?"

"You wouldn't know that now would you?" He punches me again. I lay on my side, not wanting to get up. Lucifer kicks Sam again, making him cough up blood.

"You really wanna see him so bad? Fine, here. But you're not gonna take him anywhere" He snaps his fingers and in one corner of the cage, a bright white body appears. The light slowly dims, and then disappears.

I recognise the figure as Adam.

His eyes were closed and he had bags under them, with dried blood everywhere. It pained me to see him like this.

Sam and Dean just stare at him. I don't know where the adrenalin rush came from, but I jolt up and sit next to him. I put my hand on his shoulder and the other on his cheek.

"Adam?" I say in a broken voice.

He slowly opens his eyes and looks at me. But his eyes say something else. Is he... scared of me?

"N-no! Not you! Please! Stay away! No more! Don't touch me! Please!" He starts yelling and gets away from me, covering his blood stained face.

What did Lucifer do to him?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: The next chapter is going to be the last one...