People Magazine

EXCLUSIVE: New Couple Alert? Harry Styles and Zayn Malik spotted walking hand in hand!

BY LINDA Niel @LEndai
POSTED ON March 3rd, 2018 AT 1:38PM EST

            Do we see a new adorable couple walking around Hollywood? We think so!

            A rather shocking relationship, but we're eager to see how it plays out! It has been over a month since our two favourite popstars and ex-One Direction bandmates were spotted together for the first time in three years. If you follow our website, you already know the pair has been inseparable ever since. Hanging around Manhattan together, then coming back to LA at the same time to now attending industry parties together.

            The two lovebirds were photographed last night arriving to a party in West Hollywood, their hands snugly fit together. They were almost mobbed by paparazzi and fans waiting outside the club, but no worries, the pair made it out alive.

            Our insider tells us how adorable they were at the party: 'They spent most of the time together, talking to people and such. Then they separated for a while but before the party had ended, they had a drink together, just the two of them. Of course, they left together holding hands. It was really cute.'

            What will this mean for the rest of their bandmates and their dedicated fans? None of the boys have commented on this, neither have Harry and Zayn so the relationship still remains unconfirmed.

            We're all curious about what brought them together again and when this beautiful romance started. Is it a new thing? Has it been going on for years? We're eager to find out!

            Check out the gallery bellow and don't forget to subscribe to our newsletter!