TS 2

"What the fuck did you just do, Harry?"

Those are the words Jeff uses to welcome Harry backstage after the show. Harry ignores him, choosing to focus his attention on crew member packing his guitars. But Jeff is relentless.

"What was that stunt you pulled on stage?" Jeff demands, cornering Harry so he can't escape and pretend to be occupied with guitars and other tour stuff Jeff very well knows Harry doesn't give many fucks about.

"You mean my fabulous dancing, Jeffrey? Don't act so surprised, you've seen it before," Harry says, still refusing to look at Jeff's angry face. He knows what risks he was taking out there. Media and all that other bullshit Jeff is so fond of can kindly fuck off.

"No, I fucking don't. I mean you, giving a speech that basically confirmed you and Zayn were together while he was supposed to be engaged," Jeff hisses. Harry takes a sharp breath and schools himself to keep his biting words from leaving his mouth.

"Well, he was engaged," Harry shrugs and runs his hand through his hair. "It doesn't mean that what Zayn and I had was insignificant."

Jeff sighs and looks behind him to see if anyone's close enough to heart.

"Can you even imagine the media shitstorm I will have to take care of now? You can even get sued!"

Harry laughs right into his face. He shakes his head a bit, still laughing. Jeff looks like as if he's been hit by a shovel right on his forehead.

"What could I get sued for?" Harry scoffs. "Falling in love? I could sue Simon and all of his fucking suits for media training us like monkeys. For making us all pretend like we were in happy relationships. For making a whore out of me in the media."

Jeff's face somehow gets even paler.

"Jeff, you're smarter than this," Harry continues. "I know you want the best for me and my career but keeping everything secret and basically pouring fuel into the burning piles of shit that are the conspiracies my fans create isn't the ideal tactic. We did it last year, remember? I don't think it worked out. I didn't mind because what was I really hiding? Nothing."

Jeff sighs and runs his hands over his face. Harry just leans against the boxes behind him and wait for Jeff's lecture.

"Harry... I'm not telling you to hide your relationship. I just don't want you to talk about things you did that were kept secret while you were under a different contract in the middle of a concert. Not to mention that you shouldn't fucking kiss your boyfriend in the middle of a concert too."

Harry hums. "Interesting."

"Harry," Jeff sighs.

"Jeffrey," Harry says with mock concern.

"God, you're worse than a toddler," Jeff mutters, more to himself than to Harry. "What do you want me to do about the articles that are most likely being written right now?"

"Nothing," Harry says simply. Jeff huffs out an annoyed breath and gives Harry a pointed look that says he better fucking say something normal.

"Fine, if there's too much of a shitstorm, just say... I don't know, that we're not going to comment on it. Stop the articles with batshit crazy theories or those that are like, trying to pull up some legal stuff. But if there was a scenario in which Perrie tries to use this to promote her band once again by talking shit about both Zayn and I, contact their team and say that if she doesn't want the contract she and Zayn signed in 2012 conveniently leaked, she better keep all of that bullshit to herself."