Epilogue 3/3 - Grazia UK

Harry Styles Makes Us Swoon With Set Photos

His freshly 2-year-old twins visited him on the set of his latest film and yes, we cried.

BY KATIE RANDALL  for Grazia UK| POSTED ON 02 10 2034

If you're anything like us, you're a Harry fan. We wouldn't say we follow his every move but we try to follow whatever we can. This latest bit we got to see made us shed a tear or two out of the sheer cuteness.

Harry's currently filming his new film in London, his first feature in a couple of years, which were filled with an album and a successful miniseries for Netflix. And also the cutest celebrity offsprings we've ever seen - Isla and Milo. Earlier today, the film's director shared a photo of Harry with the twins, who were both sitting in the director's chair and Milo was chewing on the clapper board with the film's logo. The caption reads: "Sometimes you have unwelcome guests on the set and sometimes you have these two sweeties coming in and stealing your job. I would say they're much better at directing their dad than I am. Or maybe ordering around is a better term haha!"

Isla and Milo turned two just over a week ago and in that time, they've managed to capture the hearts of many people, just like their dad. The twins are also nearly perfect carbon copies of Harry, with wide smiles and curls framing their faces. We first saw the twins in a special Christmas campaign for Gucci Harry did with them, his husband and step-daughter. We are still recovering from the cuteness, truth be told, even though we've gotten similar glimpses at the family throughout the years.

Harry is currently filming a psychological drama, whose plot is being kept tightly under wraps. He is also one of the producers. In an interview with Variety earlier this year, Harry said this: "Film has been an incredible surprise to me, in my career. You know, I started with Chris Nolan's Dunkirk, which was an incredible project. I'm very grateful to him and his casting team for not throwing my audition away just because of the whole, you know, boyband thing. At that point, I didn't plan to do acting and music 50/50 but life just takes its turns and here I am. The next picture I'm doing, I'm also one of the producers and it's my first time doing something behind the scenes as well. After almost twenty years of dipping in and out of the industry, I felt like I've got enough experience with how it all works to try my hand at this. When I'm you know, recording an album or touring, I can help put some great projects out as well. There are so many talented people trying to break into the scene and it's hard, it's really hard so that's where my focus is. On those debut films, features based on graduate projects or short films. Young people are the future and once upon a time, I was a twenty-one-year-old reading lines for the first time and someone was there to take a chance on me, because they saw beyond what was on the surface. There can be a little bit of prejudice with big studios, where they want to protect their investment and go ahead with more experienced writers and directors. I think talent doesn't need experience, as long as you create a good team of people who know what they're doing in terms of production and casting."

We definitely agree and we love to see such influential figures in the industry doing great things. But in the meantime, we'll be over here swooning over Isla and Milo. Maybe at least one of them will follow in their dad's footsteps and we'll see them on the big screen one day.

---------------------------

It's January and it's snowing in London. Snow in England is generally a rare sight, with most people freaking out, even though it always melts within a few hours or at most days. Harry would've enjoyed the drive, with snowflakes hitting his windshield and slowly melting if he wasn't planning a birthday party on the phone.

"It isn't a bad idea," Harry argues. "She said she wanted it!"

"If she gets whatever the hell she wants she'll turn into a spoiled brat," Gigi says on the other end of the line. "She's turning thirteen, spoil her now, she ruins her life before she's legally an adult."