Teen Vogue

Culture

Who is Harry Styles' New Boyfriend?

The successful singer/songwriter/actor is officially off the market again.

BY ELIZABETH DORMER

FEBRUARY 5, 2024

This week, the Internet has been taken by a storm with the photos of Harry Styles celebrating his 30th birthday on a yacht with a seemingly mystery man. Social media erupted with Tweets and posts of Styles' fans trying to figure out who their idol was cosying up with in Mexico. The surprise of the images came especially due to Styles' quite recent breakup with model Lucrecia Ricci (32). It did not take much sleuthing before the identity of Styles' new partner was revealed.

Harry Styles picks his other halves well and he didn't miss this time either. His new beau is not very well known (at least to the general public) British music mogul Charles Beaumont (45), who also happens to have a noble title running in the family. He's never been married before and generally avoids being in the public eye. The length of Beaumont and Styles' relationship is unknown, however, rumours point to a couple of months ago, when the couple supposedly spent the holidays together in the French Alps.

Beaumont is the brain behind some incredible tours and music documentary features, and he often takes on producing records as well. It's no surprise he and Styles, who has been Columbia's top artist for the better part of a decade, would cross paths. They haven't previously worked before but perhaps given their new relationship, they will in the future.

Styles is kicking off a world tour in early April, and his new film The Rays of Nightmares, that he also co-produced, is coming out next month. 

------------------------------------

so the new chapter sequence is officially here!! i will be posting only one chapter per day since a lot happens in each one so yeah! enjoy!!!