TV 3

Toronto is basically a cold, less interesting New York and Harry doesn't like it. The city is mostly dull, appearance-wise at least, but Harry's never spent enough time there to change his mind about it. Maybe this dinner at the CN Tower that Charles is dragging him out to after his second show in the city will contribute some positive feelings towards Toronto in Harry's mind.

Harry is quite tired because he woke up at 5 AM and couldn't fall back asleep and then during the day, he didn't have time for a nap. He's yawning, probably like a cat, as they enter the restaurant atop the CN Tower. When Harry takes a good look around the restaurant, it's completely empty.

"Wait, did you get the restaurant to empty out just for us?" Harry asks Charles with wide eyes. "Love, you didn't have to."

Charles takes Harry's right hand into his and kisses the back of it. "I wanted to. I haven't seen in you two hellishly long weeks. We deserve some alone time that isn't in a hotel room, don't we?"

Harry pouts in thought, nodding. "Can't argue with that logic. It's actually quite romantic in here," he walks off from Charles between the tables, all lit up with a candle in the middle. "It's very romantic, with the skyline and everything," Harry looks at Charles over his shoulder, smiling. "Thank you. If I eat a super late dinner after a show it's usually room service or a shelf-stable pastry I got at like, a corner shop on the way back to the hotel."

Charles saunters to Harry and wraps his arms around his middle from behind, kissing his neck. "Only the best for you, darling."

"You're spoiling me," Harry whines around a laugh. "I'm gonna become a spoiled brat who expects candlelit dinner every single night."

"You deserve them, if you want them," Charles only indulges him. "Shall we sit down and have a meal? It is quite late."

Harry pulls away but grabs Charles' hand as they walk towards a designated table with a candelabra in the middle and the neighbouring tables pushed away. "I did tell you that we could do this when I have a day off. Toronto was our little scheduling nightmare, I usually have a more lenient schedule."

"It's alright, love," Charles says as they sit down. "I'm not that old that I need to be in bed by ten."

"Of course you're not," Harry chuckles and spreads the white cloth napkin in his lap. "I'm just warning you that I mightfall asleep in the car on the ride back. I've had a really long day and actually four shows back to back so yeah, I'm knackered. But this is a very lovely treat, so thank you."

"You don't have to thank me so much," Charles smiles. "Are you not used to people doing nice things to you?"

Harry lets out a surprised chuckle. "Not so often, no. Nevertheless, my mum raised me right. I say my please and thank yous rather excessively than not at all."

"Anne did raise a wonderful man," Charles nods. "I couldn't possibly thank her enough. You're a wonder, Harry."

Harry scoffs. "You always say that. Just wait until you're with me when I'm not on holiday or tour. I'm much less graceful."

"That is literally impossible," Charles says. This little squabble is interrupted by a waiter, who automatically welcomes them while pouring them two glasses of red wine that Charles must've had arranged beforehand.

"Do we get like, an actual menu or have you already chosen the food?" Harry asks Charles.

"You can get whatever you like," Charles says with a smile. "Menus?"

The waiter nods and he promptly hands them two long relatively narrow sheets of fancy card paper. Harry frowns at the menu. He looks up at the waiter, "Please, wait here for the order, it'll be just a second." Then he turns his eyes to Charles and flashes him a smile, "I'm starving, I want to get this dinner over with so we can get back to the hotel and finally sleep in that enormous bed."