Chapter 9

A woman dressed in black coloured dress which is ending mid thighs . Her back is exposed and her hair is only saving grace of her modesty. Her long slander hands were bare. She wore black stilettos which added five inches in her usual height. Smita hated the woman in mirror. Its not her way of dressing. She hates exposing her skin but still exposing most parts of body because of him. She goes down to dining table for breakfast.

"Good morning, Shona" Her daughter's eyes opened wide in surprise when she looked at her. From her gesture Smita knows what's going on in her head. This is complete change in her personality for the shock of her daughter. She narrowed her eyes towards Akshay who is eating sandwich indifferntely.

"Devil sucks" she muttered.

"Good morning, Mumma " the delayed response came.

They ate in complete silence except for the cutlery there is no sound. Akshay was checking something in his mobile all the time while Smita and Akshita ate looking each other.

"Hurry up, I'll will drop you to school otherwise you will be late." Akshita coughed by this sudden announcement. Smita rubbed her back and gave her water to drink.

"We shall manage." He stare her for a minute and then left, both mother and daughter relaxed by his exit.

"Ten minutes in garage." they heard him and hate it.

The drive towards the school is silent.

"Thank you for driving us here." Smita said on the arrival of school. They came out from the car. Akshita went inside the school gate, waving her hand towards her mother. Smita keep looking her retreating figure till she didn't vanish from her side. She turned around a for her horror Akshay isn't there and school doors are closed. She baited for two options one is approaching the school authorities for help, she looked herself and dropped the idea. She start walking towards the main road to grab a cab.

"come" She heard and look towards the source, a man in his fifties riding a motorcycle approached her.He gave her creepy wibes so she ignored him.

"I'll pay as much as you want." he followed her.

"I know girls like you, don't throw tantrums." her pace increased and she starts running. She saw vehicles moving just few meters away.
'I can make it'. She runs as fast as she can until she collide with someone.

*************
"What were you doing with him?" Akshay asked her impatiently.

"him?" she replied without any interest.

"What were you doing with that school teacher?"

"That's none of your business"

"None of my business, stop your bullshit. You are my business till we won't get divorced."

Smita keep doing her chores neglecting him. Whole afternoon she is tensed, the horrible incident of morning made her anxious. When Akshita came home, her attention divert to some extent and now this man starting all over again.

" You won't whoring around till I am your..." hard slap on his face shut him up.

"You left me on the streets of Delhi, dressed like a slut. You know how dangerous it is but you did not care. People were staring me, approaching me for sexual favours. Do you have any idea how horrific this to me?
Its good he came and saved me. He is there when you were not .
I'll meet him whenever I want. I'll let him hug me. I'll let him cuddle me. I'll let him kiss me. "his body stiffened with her confession. His Adams apple buldge. His grip tightened on her waist. She can sense bubbling rage in him. His nails start piercing her skin. She felt the pain his hands were creating on her body. She endured the assault. She neither tried to freed herself nor lowered her gaze.