Chapter 15

Note- This chapter is not for everyone it has violence so if you got triggered by that, read it when font is in italics.

Few minutes passed and no one pick up the his call at mansion that is new for Akshay. He rang again and this time maid pick up.

"Hello, Ranawat resident... The maid start the formal talk

" give the phone to Smita.

"but sir, Ma'am isn't home."

"Who let her go. I ordered you to not let her go outside than what you fools are doing."

"Sir Ma'am was insisting so much and threatening us so we let her go."

Akshay cut the call furiously. He can't tolerate her careless behaviour today. He strictly told her, she can't roam around like roadside people. She should have told him. He understands her point in Dia's case but she took him from granted. Today he will teach her good lesson. On his way back to home he saw her with that Karan in icecream parlour. Karan'ss presence irk him more and for his displeasure he put his hand on her waist. He expected a ferocious behaviour but nothing happened. She replied with smile to his gesture. He felt betrayed. She despise his touch, challenges him to touch her and here she is roaming with a man who has no relation with her.
He gave off to all the workers and ask Ranveer Singh to take Akshita to amusement park. He convinced her to go. After that he closed all curtains of house. Darkness welcomes Smita in house which is sign of trouble. She tiptoed to their bedroom and opened the door.

"So dick riding is done? "Akshay taunts her and Smita can't take this anymore. Every time he insult her loyalty, brand her whore. She can't tolerate it anymore.

" Yes its done and I enjoyed it a lot. He is big than you and satisfied me in a way, you  never will  in this life. He last longer than you and gives me pleasure multiple times." Smita praised karan as well insult Akshay.
He march towards her and holds her in his arms.

" Akshay, leave me what you are doing? "Smita struggles in his arms. He threw her on the bed. Her mouth dried and fear settled in her. He is vindictive but this time she took things too far. She tries get up on the but he jumps on the bed and turned her on her stomach. Her face is buried in pillow and he hold both her hands tightly. He sat on bed, his legs were surrounding her legs in between. She tries to wriggle her feet and hit him by her ankle but he remained unfazed. He left her hand in few minutes and she felt his gaze on her ass.

"Ahhh" she cried when she received her first spank soon second and third one came. She felt violated. Its humiliating to receive spank at such age. She tries to stop him and he hold her in his lap. Her face is lying towards floor, hanging in air and feets moving back and forth to free herself. He put pressure on her back and her body bend more towards floor. She is completely on his mercy.

"The more you struggle, more it will last." his stern voice send chills to her and her struggle subsides.Tears flowed from her eyes and fall on the floor.

"You bring this on yourself wife." he said to her, pouring lava in her ear.

Seriously Akshay its you who are beating me and putting blames also on me. She never imagined in her dreams that something like this will happened to her. He is bitting her like animals and blaming her for this. This is odd sort of humour which doesn't entertain her.

" I told you to abide by rules but you break not one but two rules in day and unfortunately I have to correct you." he said nonchalantly.

Like you care. You wanted to beat and you are beating me. She bend down her hand more. She is ashamed of herself as she brought to herself. She shouldn't come here to stay for a second.