Chapter 32

History of Akshay singh Ranawat

Vaibhav opened the file of Akshay which is written by Akshay. He assigned Akshay to written about life, people in his life and what he think about various things.

I admired my grandfather very much for his witt, intelligence and patience. He started Ranawat construction from scratch and take it to new heights.

I despise my father the most. I hate him the most for his frivolous lifestyle.His mistressess disturbed my whole childhood. He was heavily involved with his friends wife. They were planning to run away together but she died unfortunately. He beat me whenever he wanted. I am unwanted child for him, result of an one night stand.

I was sent to boarding school and return back after I was suspended from school. Return is much more terrible. One of his mistress took advantage of me, makes me scared from women for a lifetime.

My mother, I resented her for a very long time for not supporting us. I eventually forgive her after knowing her hands were to tied. I never share normal loving relationship with her but we are okay. We were developing and nurturing our relationship but she passed away.

Anuj and Avni, my two siblings, best thing, I received from my parents. They were my sun shine. I will never forget their cute banter, silly pranks and trash jokes. I missed them the most.

Akshita, my daughter, timid and afraid from me. I want to change that. I want our relationship to be warm and loving. I know, I scared her to hell. I wronged her the most and I am ready to go any length to rectify my mistake. She looks adorable when she smiles.

Akshay wrote about everyone except his wife. He must had share physical relationship with her. He is sceptical of women's touch. She is crucial piece of this puzzle. His father is responsible for destroying his life. That woman is selfish witch for abusing a child. He knew its not easy to forgo childhood wounds. Its not easy case but when he took easy cases.

Knock

"come in"

"Good morning dr." Akshay greet him.

"Good morning Mr. Akshay."

"Pizza or momos?"Vaibhav asked

" Excuse me? "

" I just asked what you like to eat. " Akshay was surprised with such casual behaviour.

" Dr, I am not..

"I know you are here for your session but I am hell lot of tired and hungry. As a good host I am asking you for food."

"I am full." Akshay replied politely. Sometimes he felt this doctor is crazy but he trusts him after that panic attack episode. He ordered  pizza after  considering various options.

"You did a good job by writing about your life and what you feel about various persons involved in your life."

"Thank you doctor." Akshay replied. He knew he hide few events but he couldn't confessed being a murderer. It will involves police and drag the matter unnecessarily. He forget that incident like it never happened. That is best for everyone.

" What you think about your wife Akshay?"

There was silence in the room. Akshay tried to write about her but its difficult to put in words. Smita is the woman who brings out the best and worst of him. She is the one whose action effect his reaction. He thought a lot about it.

" I don't know what I felt about her."

"You shouldn't lie to your doctor. You must have felt something for her. What it is Akshay?"