Chapter 35

" To home" Akshay commanded to driver.He has to attend birthday celebration of Akshita in a week. Her gift isn't finalized till now. Its her first birthday with him. He wanted to give something special. He has confidence that he will find something special soon. Actual challenge is Smita. He don't know how to face her. He hasn't figure out what he wants. Akshay opened the questionnaire given by Vaibhav two days ago. He was stuck in vicious circle of do and don't. He can't pinpoint what he wants so he returned again to consult him.

"Hello doctor"

"Hello Akshay."Vaibhav replied offering him  fruit salad.

" You carry on. I don't have desire to eat it. "Akshay replied.

" You should try it. It have various flavour like sweet, tangy, sour just  like our life. "He insisted and Akshay take some.

" So you decided what you want to do? "

" No, I am confused more than ever. "

" Hmm"

"You won't say anything" Vaibhav's response disappointed Akshay

"What can I say? You are not ready to ask crucial questions to yourself."

"I am ready more than ever."

Vaibhav handed him a series of questions and Akshay didn't liked the question.

"This is about se... sex?

" What is wrong in that. "

" We didn't supposed to discuss it. "

" Why we didn't supposed to discuss it. "Vaibhav rose his brows.

" Because intimacy is a personal thing and it should remain between the four walls.

" That is where everyone grew physically and mentally healthy. That is ideal scenario, far from the reality."

"You are right." Akshay sighed.

"Its a natural thing like thirst & hungar. Akshay nothing is wrong in it. Girls were taught sex is bad thing and should be avoided at any cost. Later the same girl enter in marriage with so many reservation. On the other hand boys weren't taught so they act on their impulse. We often ignore this but intimacy makes husband and wife's relationship special. You can go outing with others. You can go with others to eat your favorite dinner. You can plan a trip without your spouse.You can enjoy a hobby with others but you can't enjoy intimacy with others. Its forbidden. "Vaibhav said to ease him. Like he predicted Akshay hasn't intrupted him. He was listening everything carefully,grasping his each and every word.

" You know we discuss everything but left the crucial conversation. Its necessary for both partners to be sexually satisfied with each other. May be they suppressed it for some time but it won't last  forever. Some point of time there will be someone who may be able to satisfied that need and that would be final nail in the coffin. " Vaibhav continued after getting his calm response.

" So other factors doesn't have any importance? "

" like? "Vaibhav put his hand on table.

" like trust, friendship, love, understanding. "

" Other factors have its own importance but... Just imagine you have a carving to eat pizza. You were not allowed to eat it. One day you succeed in eating. You will repeat the route. Same is with sexual desire.  You suppress it but one day you get a way to satisfied that desire . You felt so good, you felt relieved. That desire will return from time to time. You will start taking action to get things done. Initially there will be guilt but overwhelming feelings will  replaced that guilt . One day that other person will become more important than your significant other. "