Chapter 33

Above song very beautifully captured Hazart Nizamuddin dargah.

"Have you ever ate rubber like stuff or drink coffee prepared from buttermilk?" Akshay asked Vaibhav.

Vaibhav is accompanied him in the meeting of Smita. Akshay will  meet Smita and Vaibhav follow them from safe distance. In case anything bad happens, he will take charge. It will ease tension and nervousness of Akshay and give insight of their relationship to Vaibhav.

"No." Vaibhav replies immediately. He is quite surprised with this random question.

"I did."

"Really."

"Yes, infact I tried more than that. When I was married to Smita. She used to experiment with food and I was the food testor." Akshay recalled the past.

"Poor you." Vaibhav chuckled on his condition. Just imagine you are expecting normal home cooked meal and get food experiment by your wife.

"Some experiment was successful too." Akshay tried to save the situation.

"You had lots of patience and zero test buds to bear such food."

"Its not bad everytime but some time its not eatable."

"So what is the story behind buttermilk coffee and rubber stuff."

"I had a late night video conference which I decided to conduct from home. I was yawning and she suggest coffee. I agreed and after fifteen minutes she returned with a cup of coffee. I took one sip, coughed anf it came out from my mouth. She was disappointed and said what's wrong. She did so much effort and blah blah blah. I was like, I know you put so much effort but its sour. She tested it and vomit immediately. She spent twenty minutes to figure out what went wrong.

"and what you guys find out?"

"Initially nothing, later our maid told that she misplaced buttermilk instead of milk in kitchen shelf."

Vaibhav laughed on their funny encounter. "and what about rubber like dish."

"That was something different."

"So maid is  not on fault?"

"Nope, actually that was day of ekadshi (11th day of Hindu calendar). We were fasting and she came up with the idea of cooking sabudana kichdi( snacks prepared from sago). Everybody agreed to eat and she cooked in her style. Its became sticky and rubber like. "

" She served it to everyone . I felt either my teeth came out from oral cavity or my mouth will be chocked. Others have same situation. Dadaji said ' Smita you did a great job but please don't do this again.' "

" So technically your wife is horrible cook. "

" No, she is very good cook but whenever she imply weird methods, we are the food victims. That day she tried to cook according to her friend's instant recipe. Its not instant food, its instant blunder. "

There is silence for few minutes." She had very different personality at that time. "

" Like. "

" She loved to talk a lot. Maximum our conversation was started by her. She can talk to anyone on anything. "

" still you hadn't communicate  your issues with her. "

"I hadn't wanted to discuss my issues . I wanted to forget everything happened  and to some extent I forget too." a sad smile spread across his face. Vaibhav put his hand on his hand to reassure him. Its not right to meet her with this mindset. There is red light on traffic signal and they wait to turn it green. Akshay look outside a guy and girl roaming freely with holding hands. He never experienced this in his entire life but what he experienced with Smita is pretty crazy and spontaneous.