Forget

It had been a few days since what happened with me and Declan. He said he was giving me a few days to get what I needed ready and I still needed to explain something to Colin.

He would be coming home from work soon and would see all the packed bags. I didn't know what to say. Of course he knew all that went down but I didn't want him to hear what I was going to do now.

I put Paisley in her stroller and got ready to go to the store. I had to get some things for the trip and I had to get her some food.

Walking through town felt weird this time. I felt like someone was watching me. I walked as fast as I could to the store and went in.

I walked to the back and grabbed the food for Paisley. When I turned to go down the other aisle I felt someone grab my waist and put something to my side.

"If you scream or anything I will shoot you right here and take your baby." I heard someone whisper in my ear making me freeze.

"Now move." He hissed pulling the food out of my hand and pushing me. I started walking with him and as soon as we got outside I started looking and thinking for a way out.

"Don't even think about it."

I rolled my eyes and started walking again with him. He took me to the park and I saw we were going to a car that was in the parking lot.

"Who are you." I was trying to buy some time. I was hoping that someone would see what's going on and help, But my mother instinct wasn't going to have this either.

"That's not important." I turned to him and saw what he looked like before he pushed me to look back.

We got closer to the car and I turned and threw my arm at him. I hit him in the face and screamed when I felt him grab my throat cutting the scream off.

"You bitch." He hissed pushing me into the car.

I could hear Paisley crying now and I was trying everything to get to her.

He had a gun to my head  and I looked around for help. We were in the part of the park that no one really came into. I felt my eyes closing and I lost air.

The sound of a gun went off and I was dropped to my knees. I took in all the air I could and looked to see the man who had me captive. He was dead now with a bullet in his head.

"Oh my god." I gasped coving my mouth. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Skylar." I looked up and saw Declan running to me. I got up fast grabbing Paisley.

"STAY. AWAY. FROM . ME." It came out in big Burst as I tried to catch my breath. seeing that he put away his gun I felt myself relax a little.

"Sky please just listen to me." He tried to grab me but I Moved away fast frighten for my life.

I looked down to see that I had  blood all over. I held Paisley away from me when I saw that.

"Let's Get you out of here now." Declan took Paisley from me and grabbed my arm pulling me with him.

We got into a car that was waiting for us and it drove us to a hotel. Declan gave me his jacket to put on when we got out of the car.

Once on the elevator he took us up to the last floor and there we went into his apartment.

"I'll take care of her. You get a shower to get the blood off of you." Declan said as he pulled me into the bathroom. I was in shock still and wanted to cry.

"Hey." He lifted my head up to look at him.

"Your ok." I nodded my head and he let go. He walked out leaving me here.

I pulled my clothes off and slipped into the shower. There was a cloth that I used to scrub off the blood on my body. I scrubbed so hard that my skin was turning pink.

I stood with my face in the water trying not to cry. I had to stay strong for Paisley and I needed to get through this.

My body wouldn't move. I knew once I got out that everything would be real.

The door to the bathroom opened but I didn't even move. My body still hurt and I felt like I could be sick at any moment. I felt that if someone breathed on me that I would fall.

"Sky. We have to go." I didn't want to look at him. It was because of him that I was in this mess.

I felt a towel get thrown around me and two strong arms pull me out.

I came face to face with Declan and I saw the pain in his eyes. I started to cry again and this time he pulled me to him holding me. I don't know how long we stayed like that but eventually I left and got dressed.

We left the building not to shortly after that and ended up going to the airport

We left the building not to shortly after that and ended up going to the airport. To say I was scared was an understatement.

I looked out the window as we took off remembering that I've never really been in a plain before.

Declan must have saw that because his hand found its way into mine.

I looked to Declan to see that Paisley was falling asleep on his chest. Did I want to do this? Did I want to put Paisleys life into this mess. Did I want to be back in it.

I pulled my hand out of his and turned back to the window trying to forget what this night has been.