Is it true?

Declan's P.O,V.

I left the room and felt the butterflies in my stomach. She didn't push me away when I kissed her. That was a good sign.

I went down to the kitchen and grabbed her some food but before I went to give it to her the door bell went.

Running to the door I opened it to see my father standing there looking guilty.

"Is she ok?"

"Was it you?" I hissed about to grab him but he held his hands up surrendering.

"No it wasn't. It was the Sangro's. We found the man but he had jumped in front of a truck before we could get to him."

I rolled my eyes and walked away letting him to come in if he pleased.

"They want her Declan. She knows something that she's not telling anyone."

"And what would that be?" I asked as we walked into the living room. I needed a drink if I was going to listen to this man.

"Well I don't know. That's something you might have to get out of her."

I rolled my eyes and took a sip of what ever was in my glass.

"Maybe someone we all know isn't telling the full truth?"

I didn't want to think of that being someone close to me. If I did I never could trust anyone and I wasn't like my father.

"You never did answer my question last night." I turned to him now.

"Is Peter Alive?"

He sighed and crossed his arms. "I don't know."

The fact that he was here was just making me more pissed off.

"But I can find out. It can't be to hard to find out if there was a crispy man that came out of a house a few years ago."

Before I could say anything someone did for me.

"HES NOT DEAD."

Skylar's P.O.V.

I needed to get up and move around a little. I know Declan wanted me to stay here but I needed to get up.

I put Paisley next to me on the chair and I got up slowly. When I was up I took a look at the stitches that were now a part of me.

Grabbing Paisley I carried her down with me. I snuck around the kitchen which is where Kelley was and went Into the living room.

I stopped when I saw Declan and his father together talking. I hid behind the wall as I listened to what they were saying.

When I heard his dad say that pops was gone I got sad. Then a rush of mad came over me and something came to me.

"HES NOT DEAD." I hissed stepping into the room.

"Skylar." Declan was pissed but I kept my eyes on his dad.

"I saw him. He's still alive." Declan grabbed me before I could get any closer.

"I'm going to take a guess and say that baby in your hands is my granddaughter?"

His cockiness was really pissing me off right now.

"Like hell you're going to be a grandfather to my Daughter."

Declan pushed me to sit down and made me look at him.

"I told you to stay up there." He said and I really saw how pissed he was.

"I see I'm not welcomed here so I can come another time." I looked to this man and pulled Paisley closer to me.

"You hurt your son all for what! Because you wanted him to be a part of your mafia!" Now I was spilling anything out that I could.

"I did it to make him more of a man. Make him less weak. But looking at him he's weaker with you."

That set Declan off. He turned around fast and hit his father straight in the face.

Paisley started crying and I grabbed her making her look away from what I had promised I would never bring her into.

"You did nothing with that. I'm stronger with her. She is the only one who has made me feel like a person that does more then bad things. Hell she even gave me the best thing that could ever come to me My daughter." I felt tears come to my eyes when he said that.

"Shane. Get him out of here."

Shane came in and grabbed a hold of  him pulling him off the ground. 

"You don't want to hear what I came to talk to you about?"

"I don't care."

"Not even if I told you we found Sondgrro?" Shane had stopped pulling him now and we all looked to him.

"He's coming. He won't stop till she's dead." He bit looking at me.

"How do you know!"

"That man the other night. He killed your friend. Avery wasn't it."

"What." I said slowly and weakly.

"Yeah he killed your friend and found you to do the same thing. Said she knew to much before he Well. Before he was dead on the ground."

"Oh my god." I dropped to my knees holding Paisley.

Shots started going off in the house going everywhere making everybody scream and get low.

I heard Paisley cry and screaming and I pulled her to me. I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me out of the room. I looked to see it was Declan and he was pulling me to the back of the house as he kept his body on mine blocking me from anything hitting me or Paisley.

"You need to get out of here." He screamed over the shots.

"What! I'm not leaving with out you." Kelly and the girls ran to the back door with us and ran out to a car that was in the garage.

"You are and will." He kissed Paisley on the head and looked to me.

"W-what are you going to do" I said as tears came to my eyes.

"Don't worry. Get in the car and drive far from here." He held my face in his hands and I jumped up wanting to feel his lips on mine. 

We heard the sound of the front door being broken into.

"ITS THEM" his father screamed and he turned back pulling a gun from his back pocket.

"GO." He screamed pushing me out and I ran.

Once I got to the car it took off and we were far from the place. I watched as it left my sight from the window as I held Paisley to me.