Got to get them back

I woke to the sound of giggling around me. I slowly opened my eyes and jumped when I saw two little girls staring at me.

"Good morning." The smallest one said. I must have been really really out of it because the last thing I remember is getting off the plane and getting into a car.

"Um good morning..."

"Molly Zoe please leave her alone." A woman said walking into the room with a tray of food. She had to be only a few years older then me. She held herself with a smile as she came to me.

"Um I'm sorry but where's my daughter?"

"Oh she's with your husband." I gave Her a questionable look and I hopped up off the bed.

"Who's that?"

"Declan..."

"He's not my husband."

"Uoo uncle Declan lied." The youngest said sitting up with a grin.

"Where is he?"

"Down in his office. I can take you." The women said putting the food down.

Declan's P.O.V.

"Looks like the Sandgro's have found her and the baby." I said as Paisley slept on my chest with her little finger wrapped around mine.

"Maybe they want the whole family gone. I mean Skylar did watch them kill her parents. She watched her grandfather shoot one of them." Shane said.

"I want full watch on Skylar and the baby."

"Oh believe me I know. She's a runner." He chuckled.

The door to my office popped open fast and a mad and stemming Skylar ran in. She looked hot even when she was pissed.

"You told them that I was married to you." She walked over to my desk with eyes if she could she would use to kill me with

"Uncle Declan lies." The girls were singing as they walked in. I take it back. They both were like their father.

"Declan you told us that this girl was your wife and that you were bringing her back. So you lied to us." Kelley was mad as she stood next to Skylar. Them both being mad meant I was in for it.

"You said that this trip was for you to get her back after you two broke off for a few months. So this whole time you have spent time away from the girls and us just so you could find this girl and kidnap her and her child?" Them both looking at me like this was kinda scary.

"Shane any help?" The girls looked to Shane who was sitting still with Molly in his arms.

He looked to Kelley and then to me with a small smile. "No I'm good." Coward he was.

"And taking my baby away from me." Skylar moved towards me to take the baby from me. I stood up now not letting it happen.

"Oh really Skylar because as I recall you have taken her away from me for two years!" I held Paisley close to me as I hissed at Skylar.

"Kelley why don't we leave them." Now Shane wants to help me.

"No I want to know what this is all about!"

"I'll tell you now let's go." Shane grabbed her as he carried Molly out. Zoe had followed her mother out.

"You want to talk about taking away then let's start with how she's been away from me for two Fucking years Skylar."

"God Declan you didn't really give me a choice!"

"REALLY." I shouted now done with it.

"Because I wanted to be with you Skylar. I wanted you to be with me and I wanted to love you. I want to do that now and I want to do that with my daughter. She means the world to me and so do you."

I saw tears in her eyes as I said that. I went to move closer but she yelled for me to stop.

"I-I have agreed for you to be with your daughter. I've came back with you." And that made me the happiest man then you can even imagine.

"But." She hissed. There had to be a but.

She stepped closer to me now getting some confidence. "You will never have me again." And with that she took Paisley from me and walked out of the room.

I was mad. Why couldn't she see that she was killing me. I kicked the desk and went over sitting down to calm down a little.