Miss me

Declan's P.O.V.

We walked around the park as the girls ran around.

"You look like your fitting into the father role." Shane laughed as I held Paisley because she was crying.

"Well I try."

"You want help?" He held his hands out and I didn't want to give her to him but I wanted to see what he could do better.

I handed her over to him and watched as he got a bottle ready quickly and give it to her.

"How did you know she was hungry?"

"It's the same cry the girls would give when they were." He laughed handing her back to me.

Shane's phone went off and he picked it up.

"Hey how are you guys doing?" I watched as the smile on his face left fast.

"Get back home NOW" he hung up the phone and called the girls over.

"Hey what's going on?" He looked to me and I saw he was regretting having to tell me what he had to.

"They got Skylar." And that was all I needed to know.

Skylar's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I didn't know where I was. I was on a bed in some room though.

I jumped up and ran to the door. I didn't get far because I was pulled back. I looked down at my leg to see I had a chan on it.

Oh my god. What happened! Where was I!

Pulling on the Chain I started to panic. I tried reaching for the door but nothing was working.

I heard the sound of footsteps coming to the door and I ran back to the bed.

When the door opened I tried to see though the little light that was brought into the room.

The person stepped into the room standing at the end of the bed in front of me.

I was scared but at this point I had a choice. Fight. Or let this get to me. I was fighting.

"It's been a while." That voice...no. It couldn't be. It wasn't.

"C-Colin?" A light went on in the room and I saw him staring right there in front of me with a smirk.

"Miss me?"

And in that moment all the terror came over me.