Our love

Pops was put into witness Protection and was watching over me and Paisley. He said he was helping the police also in finding the Sangros. They took Danny in that night and then men that Ferguson had tied up in a room upstairs. They said Ferguson had ran. He had to because they would have killed him.

Now here were were. Me, Paisley, Kelley the girls, Shane and Pops. We were all waiting outside a police station for Declan to come home. It was Christmas Eve night and they had finally gotten things worked out.

Pops hand told the police that Declan was working with him to get the Sangros. That gave him a little time but not as much. He got out since he gave away a few other gangs and people that they were looking for.

Once the doors opened we saw him being walked out by a officer. We all ran to him.

The girls got to him first and hugged him making him laugh. Kelley and Shane went next and then Declan pulled me and Paisley to him. He kissed her head and she giggled holding onto him. I felt tears run down my face.

"My Rose. Why are you crying." He said holding my face in his hands.

"Because. Your home now." I kissed him and felt everything that I had missed. I loved this man and I was so happy that he was safe with us.

That night we had all gone home to the Christmas decorations all ready and set up. The girls sat with us under the tree as we opened one gift.

"Pops can you help me." Molly asked as she walked up to Pops. He laughed and put her on his lap.

They opened the gift together and we saw it was an America Girl doll that looked just like her.

Zoe helped Paisley open hers and I watched as Kelley and Shane opened one together.

Declan got up walking over and got paisley. He brought her back over and sat next to me.

"That's funny look" I said pointing to the box Paisley was holding.

"Oh yeah." Declan grabbed the box and got down on his knee.

My eyes popped out of my head as I watched him.

"Skylar Harris." He opened the box and I saw the ring shining for me.

"Will you marry me?" Everyone was looking to me now

"Will you marry me?" Everyone was looking to me now. I pulled Declan up and kissed him.

"Yes." He smiled and slid the ring on my finger and everyone stayed cheering and getting happy. I couldn't believe that it had happened.

I was was going to be with the man that I loved. We had gone through so many crazy things together but here we were with our daughter. I couldn't have asked for anything else.