She's one of them

Declan's P.O.V.

Shane threw a photo on my deck and I looked at it.

"Who are they?"

"That's Danny and Oliver Sangro. There brothers. That's Skylar's father." He pointed to the man on the right with the big smile on his face as him and Danny stood there together.

"That would mean sky's a Sangro." And that would be a nightmare for me.

"She is But she uses the mother's last name instead. Probably didn't even know she was one. I mean she's been with her grandfather for the past so many years. He probably never told her about her father."

"We got a hit." Dad said popping his head in.

"Let's go find out." I said grabbing bay gun and running out the room with him.

Skylar's P.O.V.

"You promised I could have time with her." Colin said as he stood there at the door.

"She knows to much."

"So you'd kill your own family" I said a little bitter.

"Sweetie it wouldn't be the first or last time." How could someone do that.

"Have as much fun as you would like." Danny said with out taking his eyes off me. He walked out leaving me with Dylan.

"You know all I did was love you." He pulled his belt off and walked a little closer.

"You love him though. Kissed me for two years and never once did you have sex with me because you only loved him." As he got closer I moved away more.

"You were my friend. I trusted you just like I did Avery."

"You know She gave me what you didn't one night and she had found out the real me. I killed her." That stung. It was true then. She was really gone. I felt tears coming to my eyes.

"But tonight. Tonight I get all of you." All the air left me as I sat there watching him. He smiled a twisted smile and came at me making me scream.

I tried fighting him as he grabbed me using the belt to tie me to the bed.

I screamed and tried to get away but he kept me down.

He took off his tie and put it around my mouth keeping me from screaming to loud and I cried.

I just wanted to be home. I wanted to be with Declan and Paisley.

Dylan got on top of me and I saw the craziness in his eyes. He pulled out a knife right in front of me and held it up to me. He ripped my dress off me and I kicked and screamed as he did.

I prayed that this would stop. That I would get out of this.

I felt his hands all over my body and felt sick again.

"It won't be that bad." He kissed my cheek brushing my hair out of my face.

His hands went to my pain-ties and I felt him sliding them down a little.

The door popped open fast and I head the sound of a gun go off and I watched as a bullet went through Dylan's head.

I started screaming again as his body fell on mine.

It was pulled off of me and I looked to see Declan.

He pulled the tie out of my mouth and held my head to his as I cried.

"PLEASE." I cried just wanting to get out of here.

He untied me and helped me up putting his coat around me.

We walked out and I saw that we were in a wear house. We were going to the door when we stopped seeing Danny waiting at the door for us.

"Welp. Didn't want to do this to Ferguson but looks like his kids going to die ." He held up a gun to us and Declan put me behind him.

The gun went off but it wasn't Danny's. Ferguson was standing up above us in the wear house with a gun in his hand. He had shot Danny who was crying on the floor now.

"Get out now. My men are taking care of the other ones in here." He pointed to a door that I'm sure lead to other rooms in the wear house.

"Thanks Dad."

Declan said looking up at his father. Ferguson smiled and nodded his head.