New home

Warning ⚠️ only 14 and up I guess.

As we pulled up to the new house all I could think about was Declan

As we pulled up to the new house all I could think about was Declan. I wanted him to be ok and safe.

I ran into the first room I could find with a tv and put it on.

"Skylar calm down." Kelly said as I grabbed my phone trying to call Declan.

The girls were all in the other room sitting and eating as I went crazy.

"It's been 4 hours Kelly." I grabbed my phone and called Declan for the 20th time.

"I'm sure they are fine." She said but I didn't feel that way. I looked up to the tv and saw a crime scene that police were at. Then I saw the door and I felt my heart stop.

"Oh my god." Kelly whispered as she saw the house. Half of it was burnt down and the other was still standing.

The woman on the tv said that they still didn't know just how many were dead but it is clear that no one got out alive.

I fell to ground crying and Kelly fell with me. She grabbed m pulling me to her. I cried as I watched the tv in horror.

He can't be gone. Please god don't take another one I love away from me.

"Mommy what's wrong." Molly asked coming into the room. Kelly pulled her to her and started crying.

Zoe walked in and I took Paisley from her holding her to me.

We all had lost someone we loved. I didn't want to think of it. I just wanted it all to stop.

I had gotten Paisley to bed in a room with Zoe and Molly. I walked into my room and fell to the wall. I felt the tears falling from my eyes but I didn't want to let them keep coming.

I went to my bed and sat pulling my legs to my body and held myself as I hiccuped from the tears.

I don't know how long I had cried but I willed myself some how to get up when it got dark outside.

I needed to get a shower and then I had to get to my daughter. She needed me right now and I had to worry about her.

Turning  the shower on I let the fog fill the room. I slipped out of my clothes before stepping into the water.

The water on my skin felt good. It made me forget the pain in my chest that was building up. And just like that I was crying again.

I pulled myself out of the shower when I was done cleaning off and, grabbed my towel wrapping It around my body.

I wiped the fog off mirror as I got close and went to grab my toothbrush. I stopped when I saw his face in the mirror.

"Declan." He smiled a weak smile as he looked to me. He looked as though he had been beat up and hurt.

"Told you I wasn't leaving you."

I turned quickly throwing my arms around him and pulling his body to mine.

"But your dead." I remember the house on tv blowing up.

"That was just to throw them off. We all got our alive and safe."

I pulled him to me once again just over joyed that he was here with me.

"Don't do that ever again." I pulled back holding his face in my hands.

"I can't lose someone I love." His eyes got wide and glassy as he looked at me. I had said the words that I had been saving for years to say to him.

"You love me?"

I nodded my head holding his in my hands still. He jumped quickly kissing me hard.

"I love you Sky." He sighed pulling me to him.

I wanted him in that moment. It had been years and he was the man that I loved. It was only him.

He pulled me out of the bathroom to the bed where he laid me down. He pulled the robe from my body as he kissed me softly.

"Are you sure?"

He asked as we laid under the covers together. His hand in mine and his eyes on mine.

"Yes." I said softly and that was all he needed.

I felt the pain when it happened making me moan throwing my head back.

—//——————————————————————-