Closed eyes

Declan's P.O.V.

"Dad." I hissed after finally getting to him. I pulled him to look at me. his eyes landed on me pissed that I stopped him.

"Did you think I would stay gone forever?" He smiled looking to me Knowing what this was about.

"I hoped." That made him laugh. He pulled me with him.

"Dad I need you to tell me if it's true. I need to know."

"What?" I looked at him and sighed. this is how he wanted to play this.

"Could Peter Harris still be alive?"

He chuckled almost spitting out his drink. This fuck thought this was real funny.

"You think I would know? Son all I know is he was your one ticket out just like you had so hoped. And it Ah well...it burned to the ground." He laughed making me sick. How easy and fast could I kick his ass right now?

I dared to step closer to him. "You know I always questioned wether mother left because she needed to or if it was because she couldn't love a cocky son of a bitch like you." That had hit him. I saw all the anger I used to see in him and knew I had gotten him.

He looked like he was getting ready to hit me and I was ready this time.

"What are you going to do Dad? Hit me? I'm a lot older and a hell lot stronger."

I smiled and stepped away from him. I knew he knew something about what happened to Peter and I was going to find it out soon.

Gun shots went off and people screamed running all around. My world stopped as I realized Skylar was here with me.

I ran through all the people and pushed till I got to the last spot that I saw Skylar. She wasn't there and more shots were going.

"Declan." Shane screamed running up to me with Kelley. She had blood all over her and I could only hope it wasn't hers.

"There here." I saw he had his gun in his hand and I pulled mine out running to go look for Sky.

I ran all around the place but didn't find her. My phone went off and I looked down to see it was Kelley.

"DECLAN COME OUT SIDE." She screamed and I ran to the doors that went outside to the garden.

My heart stopped when I saw Kelley and Shane looking down at a body on the ground.

"No. NO." I screamed pushing Shane out of my way as I got to Skylar. Her eyes were closed and there was blood coming out of her side.

"We need to get out of here." Shane shook as he pulled a crying Kelley back.

I heard a groan come from Sky and we all looked down to her.

"She's still alive!" Kelley screamed and I grabbed Skylar's small body pulling it to me.

"If anyone comes close shoot them." I hissed to Shane as I got up. He nodded his head and we all ran back into the house.

We ran through the hell that was going on in the house. Kelley was pushing people to the side as Shane and I ran.

Once we got outside we put Sky in the back with Kelley. She held a cloth to her side as I drove home.

I had called the doctor and told him to meet us at the house as I drove like I was Vin Diesel.

Once we got home Kelley put the girls into a room and told them to stay there as we put Skylar into my room.

The doc came fast and pushed us out of the room as he did his work. I was more then scared. I sat with Paisley in my arms as I waited for what could happen.