Back from the dead

Skylar's P.O.V.

Declan seriously just left me here. I got up and went and got a drink. When I got one I turned and looked out at the party.

My breath left me when I saw a face that I could never forget.

"Pop." I whispered watching the man who I didn't believe was him walk off.

I ran after him with a drink in my hand. I ran through people and tried my best to keep up with him.

He walked outside into the garden so I followed along with him. I wasn't giving up on this.

I looked around but no one was to be found. I was confused. I swore I saw him. It had to be him right.

I heard a click and I turned around fast and saw a man holding a gun up to me.

Before I could do anything the sound of a gun went off and I felt the pain in my side.

I dropped my glass and looked down to see I had blood coming from my side.

I looked up and the man watched as I fell to my knees.

Everything was going black as I felt the pain take me completely over.

All I could think about was Declan and Paisley. I didn't want to close my eyes but I had to.

Images of the both of them ran through my head as the man walked over to me. Shortness of breath came as I took in all the air I could.

The cold dead eyes of this man were the last things I saw before my eyes closed.

————————————————————————
I made this one short for a reason sorry if you don't like it. I'm trying to build the suspense