That Stupid Notification Board

So, it's like 3 in the morning at the time that I'm writing this, and I'm dead tired. I'm just gonna keep this curt and simple.

Am I the only one who freaking hates this new feature that allows profiles to spam their followers with useless things on their message board?

Maybe it's on me because I chose to follow these profiles, but I swear, I wish there was an option to turn off the notifications.

Just look at this atrocity!

Like, I don't see why this is needed

Like, I don't see why this is needed. I have half a mind to just unfollow all the profiles I'm following right now just so I don't have to deal with this.

I don't know. It just irks me so much. Maybe this isn't a problem for some of you, but it really really annoys me to no end.

Like, I really don't need extra promotions popping up as notifications. There are already plenty of ads wasting precious seconds of my life between stories, and they aren't even ads that are there to support the authors.

Speaking of ads, I'll probably rant about those in the next chapter, just because I'm too tired right now and I have a whole lot to say about that.

This one ended up being really really short.

Oh well.

I guess it's a good break after the long-ass intro chapter.

For now, it's goodnight. 😩😴😪