Grammar Nazi Pt. 2

These are some grammar mistakes that I somehow forgot about when writing Sorry I'm a Grammar Nazi. I don't know why I never talked about them. I guess they slipped my mind somehow.

 I guess they slipped my mind somehow

⬆️ (Eh)

🔘 Prologue vs Prolouge

Lolololol! I'm really sorry, but seriously, HOW?! How do you misspell prologue

Lolololol! I'm really sorry, but seriously, HOW?! How do you misspell prologue? 

⬆️ (HAHAHAHAHA!)

First off, that's going to be the very FIRST chapter you post (not counting A/Ns at the beginning of the book), so if you can't even spell the first part of your book right, then I don't even want to see how horrendous the rest of your writing will be.

Okay, I'm sorry if I'm being a little mean, but if you couldn't at least do a brief look over your FIRST chapter to make sure you have everything as polished as possible, I don't think I can take you seriously. I mean, come on! You don't have to be so thorough in your future chapters, but your first chapter should be as good as possible because people aren't going to want to read a book that has a spelling error on the first word they read. First impressions are everything to a book. If people don't like your writing, they aren't going to stick with it. So, you have to sell yourself with the first chapter, and the least you could do is get rid of any spelling mistakes.

If you misspell this, it just means your too lazy to even fix your errors, so it'll be a guarantee that your book will be painful to read.

Like, if you're writing on a computer, Wattpad would automatically spot that spelling error, which you could then fix with a right click. If you're on your phone, there are suggestions right above your keyboard that predict what you want to write, and they are spelled correctly (at least mine does this, so if yours doesn't, I'm sorry I made fun of you...kinda not really, tbh). 

But honestly, even if you don't, if you've even read a book with a prologue, you should know how it's spelled. This isn't like Rogue vs Rouge, where rouge is a real world. The word "Prolouge" doesn't exist, so it's not like the technology failed to catch the word. Just one little tweak, and you couldn't even bother before posting.