Say It With Me, "Teachers are for Teaching, Not Dating"

Alright. Let's get this started.

I have a couple of issues with this topic, but first, I have a few disclaimers to make.

Now, I realise that this stuff actually happens irl, so I'll try my best to not be insensitive by making fun of the student because most of the time, the teacher, as an adult, is taking advantage of the kid. That said, I will likely rip Tessa (obviously the name of the MC) apart. Keep in mind, that I am analysing the stupidity of the character. There are several differences between the characters in the books and irl students who end up in these relationships anyway.

Also, there are actually people who support these relationships because they typically occur when the student is legally an adult. I have seen a lot of arguments that spark in the comments section of a teacher x student book about whether this is okay or not, especially when they are discussing age gaps. So, I will say that this is MY OPINION, and I am in no way attacking anyone in particular.

Here's the final disclaimer: This chapter is way longer than the previous one, so buckle up because I am not holding back my punches! Like, seriously, I didn't know I hated Student/Teacher so much until I wrote this chapter. Lol.

Right! Now, let's get to the point!

PLOT

Okay, so for those of you who have never read a student/teacher novel, let me give you the basic outline of what happens.

1. New teacher comes to school, sparking a lot of gossip among students. Tessa finds out about him through her best friend, Sasha. They begin to speculate how good of a teacher he will be. It could go along the lines of...

Sasha: Hey! Did you hear about the new science teacher?

Tessa: What? Really? Aw, I hope they're not as bad as Mrs. Applesnapper! What if they're ten times worse?!

Sasha: I know right! Like, OMG, would it kill to have a chill teacher for once?

Tessa: Yeah. And hot, too!

*Teacher walks in*

Sasha/Tessa (doesn't really matter): OMG! HE'S SO HOT!

Okay, so I may have kinda exaggerated, but when they're discussing a new teacher, they wait for the worst and is pleasantly surprised by a somehow young, single, and hot dude.

If it doesn't start out like this, the teacher is usually already well-known in the school for being hot and is literally everyone's crush.

⬆(Eck)

2. Tessa somehow gets into trouble with Teacher Tyler on the first day and gets a private detention with him.