|51|

I absolutely love this epic pop rock song above, Feel So Right by Krystal Meyers...

Pumping through my veins
killing all my pain
You're the remedy
to my heartbreak
Wouldn't have it any other way
♥♥♥

Sorry if this gets a little mature. I tried to make it G rated, but I can't help it if you have good imaginations and read in between the lines 😏😏

1635 words

Suddenly the door swung open, making her jump in nervous excitement.

"Kaiden! You're finally here! What took you so long? I've been waiting for you for ages."

The magazine went flying as Chesca leapt from the bed and rushed up to Kaiden. Before he was even fully through the door, she'd wrapped her arms around his neck and pushed him against the wall. Her lips crashed against his, smothering any answer he had thought to give.

Instead, he responded by wrapping one arm tightly around her waist, and the other hand delving into her silky, flowing hair. Kaiden pulled her closer to himself, his lips and tongue exploring hers in perfect unison with her fast pace. It was a hungry kiss, full of longing and desire, full of need and give.

Chesca wanted to give her beautiful mate so much, and please him in ways she'd never before imagined. The desire to be with him, to never let him go but finally complete the mate bond, was all-consuming. It swelled inside of her, lighting a fire along every synapse and nerve, especially the places on her skin where Kaiden touched and trailed scorching kisses. She would never get enough of him.

When they both pulled away to catch a breath, they stared at each other with lustful smiles, breathing heavily and inhaling each other's scent. For Chesca, his was both soothing and exhilarating at once. Something about the pine trees and hint of forest flowers that laced his scent was extremely comforting. If she could stay in his arms and breathe him in, stare into his gorgeous eyes and feel the sparks forever more, she'd die a happy wolf.

"What are you wearing?"

His question caught her off guard, and she flicked her eyes down to the t-shirt of his she wore. It was large and hung to her thighs, and his fingers brushed her bare skin just below the hem of it. "Oh, I forgot to pack a bed shirt. It's okay that I borrow one of yours, right?"

"Of course, my darling," Kaiden dipped his head to her neck and inhaled the mixed scent of his mate wrapped in his own shirt. She felt him smile against her skin.
The next instant, he spun her around and trapped her against the wall, his lips hungrily claiming her mouth as he took control.

Chesca didn't mind. She normally liked being in control, as was due to her Alpha nature. But when it came to her Alpha mate, she loved the way he dominated her. Loved the way Kaiden pressed against her, and her body melted into his form perfectly. Under his touch, she was submissive in a deliberate kind of way. Only he could tame and impress her in the most beautiful manner. She would only ever lose control to one wolf.
Unbuttoning his shirt, she pushed it off his shoulders before running her fingers across his broad chest and tight abdominal muscles. The way his body quivered under her touch was breathtaking.

"Chesca..." Breathing heavily, his lips left hot kisses along her jaw and down her neckline. When his tongue reached her mark, a whole new wave of pleasure and longing flared within her, and he responded by tugging on the hem of her shirt. In one swift movement, he pulled it over her head and tossed it to the side, finally bringing so much more of their skin into contact. His eyes darkened as they drank in the sight of her, and Chesca smirked playfully.