Sequel!

The Alpha's Daydream
________

I'm not sure I should be telling you this. Everyone else says I'm crazy, but you're my mate so I'll just say it anyhow.

I have visions.

And I've seen you die.
_____

Alpha Dennison was despised by all in the land for his ignorant and rude social opinions. When his son Malachi takes the Alpha position, the new Alpha knows he has many critical expectations to disprove.
However, there is one person who isn't concerned with Alpha Malachi's dealings....

Ariella lives a quiet life with her adoptive parents. In order to cope with her tragic past, she paints fairytales on the world as she sees it. The quiet forests and meadows are her canvas, her dreamland where nothing can hurt her.

When these two wandering souls cross paths one fated day, they realize another reality exists beyond the ones they individually perceive.

And where only the sacrifice of a mate can truly save one another.

I'm so excited for this story! I'm sure you all remember little Ariella who lost her parents? This story is hers, and she has a completely different personality than my last female lead!

So look forward to poetry and whimsy, enchanting new faces, pretty landscapes and a dark, mysterious young Alpha with secrets 😏😘

First chapter will be up Friday 2 Nov, but the character boards are up now! so go to my home page and add the new book to your library 😊

♥️♥️
Kiana Rose