Shigaraki Tomura X Reader: I'm Sorry.

The night fell asleep sooner than you had expected. From a busy autumn day to a cold, quiet night, the earth was in peace for once.

Your heart, however, was not.

You pulled your lip in between your teeth, not out the coldness of the harsh, cold wind, but out of anxiety. Not a single moment here in front of the worn out building was spent with an ease mind.

What got you worked up, you ask? What made one of the strongest members of the League, who made several heroes go MIA, get cold feet?

Someone you dared not try to defy, yet he is the exact same person who is the only one who is special to you.

Shigaraki Tomura.

You squinted your eyes at the thought of Tomura's reaction to your failure. He was known to be short-tempered and wouldn't hesitate to hurt anyone near him.

You are not an exemption.

He yelled at you from time to time due to your mistakes, but you knew this time, it wouldn't be just few, harsh words being exchanged to one another.

The very thought of it haunts you.

You were a spy, disguised as an UA student to gain information about All Might and the school's schedule. Due to your youthful-like face and body figure, you were usually mistaken as a young teenager, despite the fact that you are a young adult.

The U.S.J. incident along with the training camp incident....you are the reason why they took place in the first place. Although, a few of your missions didn't leave a big impression on the leader of the League.

When you received your first mission, you were required to find an opportunity for the League to enter and cause mayhem. The main objective here is to kill All Might.

During that time though, Kurogiri was supposed to teleport you somewhere safe and out of sight, while he transfer the other students to their demise. You had other roles to do once transferred, however, your classmate Iida 'saved' you in the nick of time. You had to keep up a facade and try to look like you were helping to fight Kurogiri for the whole duration of the time.

Despite the effort, the plan of U.S.J. failed and you lost most of your allies, along with the Nomu. Shigaraki blamed you for telling him false information and for 'not following the plan'.

While you wanted to fight about the fact it wasn't your fault that the class representative thwarted Kurogiri's attempt to send you to your designated place, you couldn't help but wonder if you had truly given the wrong information...

You were sure that All Might has gotten weak. You had seen in action several times. Compare him to him during his rising years, there was a noticeable change in his power and speed.

You concluded that if All Might is as weak as you thought he is, Nomu can easily defeat him. Your theory, unfortunately, was shattered when he sent the Nomu up in the air. Shigaraki wasn't happy, to say the least.

It was the start of an unhappy relationship between you and your boss.

You barely got into the league, and your relationship with Shigaraki Tomura wasn't the best at first. It took a lot of time and effort for him to even get on neutral terms with you. Even then, he acted like he doesn't know you even existed.

However, as days passed by, Tomura slowly warmed up to you. He found little details about you infatuating. Knowing your weaknesses and strengths is quite normal, since he is your boss; however, likes and dislikes are on another level.

He knew what you like and what you hate. He knew all of these by silently listening to your conversation with another member of the League.

It took a while for him to give up his pride and admit that he has fallen in love.