Chisaki Kai X Reader: Never Liked It.

(V/n)- Villain name.

Here is a questionably long chapter about Overhole.

I updated a hour past midnight... That was fun.

ALSO I AM SO SORRY FOR PUBLISHING A DRAFT VERSION OF THIS! LITTLE OL' ME CLICKED THE WRONG BUTTON.
~~~~~~~~~~~

The day you nodded your head (in such a way it looked quite stiff, though it showed your seriousness) at the man who will see if you are truly worthy to be apart of his organization, you knew what will possibly happen if you were to cross this path. His expression was drowned in doubt, and it was enough for you to deduce that he was uncertain if you are truly ready or not, but you are.

After all, that is why you agreed, is it not?

You knew you would have to give everything up for the Yakuza, and truthfully? You have nothing to lose, so losing any more, even your life, would not make any difference, at least to you. You have never seen nor realized your motive here on earth, and so you resorted becoming a part of a dangerous criminal organization.

Well, not so dangerous and criminal-like anymore, since the boss hated the thought of turning into a villain. It's more of having to have your every movements to be watched by the government, no longer safe and free to be like any other civilians.

Now that you think about it, it is much more reasonable as to why he was questioning you when you fervently tried to convince him to let you in.

Nevertheless, you gave him your answer, and there was no turning back. You have two choices: to die with no purpose, or to die as a Yakuza— at least being able to do something for once in your life. You wouldn't have to die a pathetic death, and you would have something worth living for if you were to choose the latter, to which you actually did.

From that day forward though, not a day passes by when death don't come knocking on your door during your mission, spare time, or even when you are asleep. Gang wars and constant heavy surveillance of the authority are quite exhausting.

Quite stressful, really. Knowing the fact that death can come and snatch you out of life's hands in any second can keep anyone awake, and you would be lying if you said you have already overcome the fear of death; because who would? Life doesn't necessarily mean as much to you as it may to others, but pain is still something you wouldn't be used to, especially if it were slow and torturous.

Though, you have gotten used to the threats and the pressure it brings. You have gotten used to the chaos that loves to crash in from time to time during your life as a Yakuza. You have gotten used to the loss of someone dear to you (like, sad to say, the old boss who treated you like a part of his family). You have gotten used to the crazy antics of the Eight Expendables. You have gotten used to your new psychotic boss and his weird obsession with cleanliness. You have gotten used to them all.

Whatever life has thrown at you, you will have eventually gotten used to it, will you not? Though it may takes a while, and from time to time it may get in your nerves, but nevertheless, you can manage it. Some are just... quite irritable...

One example is quirks.

Quirks.

My goodness, that one word alone can make you groan in annoyance. Your hatred for it is not to be compared to Overhaul's, but you still loathe it. Quirks are useful, yes, but that only applies to if your allies have them (and are responsible when handling them) or when it benefits you. Your enemies? Oh no, no, no, no... that is a whole different story.

Who knows what kind of superpowers they have that you will have to face? Water manipulation? Mind control? Elemental powers? Telekinesis? What if they can easily counter yours? What if their quirk is too powerful for you to handle? What if it is enough to trigger the end of the world? They're so unpredictable and so, so.... annoying.