Violent! Midorya Izuku X Reader: Forced.

Keep in mind that this is NOT a Villain! Midorya X Reader. Something similar to it, but also different.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Medicate me I don't want your empty help.

"Out of my way" was the first thing he said after he had returned from the hospital. You didn't understand why. Where did the Midorya you know go?

He was kind and sweet, but now he's cold and blunt. Ever since his encounter with Shigaraki, he has been like this.

He encountered the leader of the League of Villains not too long ago, and the said villain attacked him. He was found unconscious and his arm was partially destroyed by the villain's quirk. He was in bad shape and was put into a coma for about a week or so.

After he left the hospital, his attitude has changed entirely. He ignored his friends, Uraraka and Iida, and he shut himself away.

You didn't know why. You wondered what did the villain said or do to him to make him like this. To speak the truth, his incident was nothing compared to the traumatic experiences he had been through. He had a near-death experience when he fought Hero Killer Stain to save Iida. He fought Muscular all by himself and both of his arms were deteriorated. He encountered Overhaul, the wanted Yakuza. Many things happened to him, but none of them had changed him. they only made him stronger and more heroic. In fact, he had encountered Shigaraki before, so why did he change? Why now? He's just acting like Todoroki and Bakugou combined. Cold and violent.

In fact, he was violent and merciless, he even beat his very own friend, Iida down until he can't stand up anymore. It was...scary to witness. It was like seeing a villain destroying a hero. His intention was unpredictable. Iida was out cold for so long, people thought that he was put into a coma.

Since then, many people feared Midorya. Many people talked trash behind him, but never dared to even approach or breathe the same air as him. The ambiance, the aura he's emitting...is... suffocating. It feels like your soul is slowly leaving your body and floating towards his grasp the longer you stayed close to him.

No one dared to talk to Midorya anymore.

Aizawa had heard of the rumors before, but merely dismissed it at first. He thought that no matter how realistic it sounds, in the end, it's still a rumor. However, when he heard the news about Iida and Midorya, that's when he knew something was wrong.

He tried to talk to his student, but something about him....triggers something inside of the teacher. Is it...perhaps....fear? He felt like he has to have his guard up whenever Midorya's present.

It was heartbreaking, even more especially to All Might. He couldn't bear to see his successor slowly leaving the side of the heroes. He wasn't like himself before. All Might wanted to fix everything. He wanted to help Young Midorya. He wanted to save people from falling into the villain side.

Needless to say, the school would normally expell Midorya for his violent actions and ill-intentions. However, because he is the current holder of One For All, Principal Nezu rejected the idea and was determined to bring Midorya back. It would take a lot of time and patience, but perhaps this might work.

The school started with you.

It could be All Might, or it could Uraraka and Iida that told them, but the school is somehow aware of Midorya's crush on you. He was a stuttering mess whenever he's with you back when he was pure and innocent, and it might be the key to bring Midorya back.

When All Might assigned you to this job, you're....surprised to say the least. I mean, it's shocking and weird how you never notice the sign. It would be very much obvious if Midorya really HAS a crush on you, but I guess you weren't very observant about it.