Kurono Hari X Reader: Moron.

Obviously, Manga spoilers. [INTERNSHIP/OVERHAUL ARC]

ANGST WARNING!

(V/n)- Villain name

Please do not follow any advice in this chapter whatsoever. Please.

~~~~~~~~~

The night sky was the only thing you remembered vividly that night. Its dark, cloudless sky consumed the world, filling it with silence and peace-- for civilians, at least.

You remembered the excruciating pain that you had had to go through. Before you managed to activate your quirk (which you regretfully didn't activate beforehand), you had received a critical blow to your abdomen. The injury was the worst one you have ever had in your whole life. The assailant didn't hold back at all.

"That was quite unexpected..." One of the men commented, staring right into your soul, eyes looking like actual melted gold.

Dogs howled into the night, synchronized with the haunting noises coming from the owls of the dark. You kneeled in the shadows of the alleyway, away from the light of the quiet street. Your silhouette was seen by the two men standing in front of you. The troubled, (e/c) eyes mirrored your experiences in life, the remnants of your sanity.

You couldn't see their faces. One of the men had his face entirely covered by some kind of a plague mask. The other one, the one with golden eyes, had half of his face covered.

Their taste of fashion was indeed questionable. Who would want to walk around with a plague mask? Do they belong to a cult? You didn't know back then.

The man with golden eyes looked uncomfortable as he scratched his cheek softly. The disease-ridden area caused his eyes to twitch. It was inconspicuous due to his mask, but he was frowning at your poor attempt to rob him.

"You're not exactly gifted with intelligence now, are you?" He adjusted his gloves. "Do you honestly think that we are that much of a fool?"

You hissed as the pain got increasingly worse. You weren't glad about the result. You preferred being able to get out of the situation with whatever valuables they have on them. Though, during your state of vulnerability, the only thing that seemed valuable in your eyes now is your life and freedom. Still, you remained montionless, hoping that it would at least help with the pain.

"Yeah... that's one way to put it." You murmured under your breath. Somehow,  like feline predators with their astonishing sense of hearing, the two picked up your faint mumble.

The brunette didn't look all too happy, but his eyes shone with a curious glint. The man next to him, however, wasn't pleased.

"You really don't understand respect too much now, do you? Keep your mouth check and respond appropriately." He growled, intentionally putting his bloodied knife in the moonlight. Some of the parts that remained uncovered by your blood shined as a result. It was like as if he wanted to remind you that you aren't the one with the power. It was to show that they aren't your everyday passersby.

"Now, now. Chrono." The man glanced at his companion, whose name has now been revealed. His lustrous eyes landed on your figure. "We wouldn't want to scare her off now, would we? I have some questions for this girl before you can do anything."

You pulled back your lips as your eyebrows wrinkled at his words.

"Now...." He cleared his throat. "Are you the infamous (V/n)?"