Shigaraki Tomura X Reader: Feed.

I know your five fingers don't touch the chopsticks, but bear with me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"How can you eat?"

"Without all my five fingers on the utensils."

"Yeah, but how? Isn't it hard?"

"Habit. I'm used to it."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Now leave me alone."

You're a new villain that joined the League of Villains two weeks ago. You're a curious villain, and you love snooping around. So when your self-proclaimed friend was going to eat sushi with his chopsticks, you were very curious.

You only need three fingers to use chopsticks (kudos to my friend for telling me this.), but most humans used more than 3 fingers. That includes you.

This may went unnoticed, but Shigaraki had never used chopsticks in his entire life. He rarely eats, hence why he is so thin. He's trying his best to hide his weakness by taking his food to his room, where it was usually only him. However, you decided to check on Shigaraki and ended up asking Shigaraki on his ways of eating food.

"Shigaraki, do you even know how to use chopsticks?"

"Of course." Shigaraki said, seemingly offended. In reality, he was in fact clueless when it comes to chopsticks. Never in his had he held chopsticks before, so how in the world is he supposed to know how to use it?

He usually eats something that doesn't require utensils, or simply require spoon. However, when you bought sushi for your team for a little midnight snack, he has no choice but to use the chopsticks.

"You clearly don't know how." You deadpanned, looking at the chopsticks that Shigaraki was holding.

"I know!"

"Shigaraki, you're holding it upside-down." He immediately turned it around. "Look, if you don't know, I can always teach you-"

"I don't your pity!" He snapped, glaring at you. "How am I supposed to know it's upside-down? It's almost the same! Don't lie, you used it upside-down before."

Even if he never seen you use it, he was kinda right. However, not only because he was holding it upside-down, he was also holding it in the wrong way.

He wrapped his three fingers around it, with his ring fingers in between the sticks and the pinky up. It was....in an awkward position.

You giggled at his stubbornness before taking the chopsticks out of his hands. You held it properly and lifted a sushi up with it. You held it out to Shigaraki, who seemed confused.

"What."

"Open your mouth!"

"Hell no!" He turned his head away, blush creeping its way to his face.

"Tomura, pleaaassee?" You had used his first name without his permission, and he wasn't even embarrassed about it. He was even more flustered. "Say ahh~~"

"S-Stop..." He mumbled, but his tone said otherwise. He wanted you to act this way to him, but not in public of course. "I can eat without your help..."

"Just shut up and open your mouth." You giggled, putting the sushi closer to his mouth. He hesitated, before decided to eat the sushi. You smiled as he began chewing it before swallowing the food. You got another one and the process repeated.

Shigaraki soon regained his composure and began eating the sushi without hesitation. His heart felt warm, with his stomach filled with butterflies.......and sushi too.

"Now that wasn't too bad, was it?" You smiled when Shigaraki finished with his food. He pouted in response before turning away from you. 

"I hate you." You laughed at his response. Typical.

His room was messy, but you didn't mind. Suddenly, you felt so tired. You yawned loudly, and that caught Shigaraki's attention.

"I think it's pass midnight." You said tiredly, looking at your phone for the time. 12:26 A.M.

Definitely.

Shigaraki frowned as you got up from your seat, preparing to leave his room. He grabbed your hand, with two of his fingers not touching you, saying, "Don't leave. Sleep here instead."

You blushed at the request, but seeing Shigaraki's puppy eyes (he didn't even notice it), you sighed and silently gave in.

You helped Shigaraki to get up and lead him to his bed. You awkwardly sat on the bed as he did the same. You both lay down, looking at each other.

"You called me by my first name without my permission." He said, frowning. You assumed he's mad.

"Sorry..."

"Don't apologize, because now I gave you the permission to."