Shigaraki Tomura X Reader: Betrayed.

Another angst for handy man because I can't really think of a fluff for him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why?

Shigaraki believes that the meaning of love is unfathomable. He doesn't understand the purpose of love. He doesn't understand anything.

He always wanted to prove to the society that they're weak, they're fragile, that they will fall apart as soon as the Symbol of Peace dies. His agenda is that, and only that.

He never cared for anything, for anyone but All For One. He doesn't care for anyone at all. His destructive hands were one of the reasons why he shut himself from love. If he were to kill someone he loved the most with his quirk, he'll never forgive himself. He'll break apart.

That was until he met you. Caring, merry, but also villainous. You're a villain and joined the League Of Villain after the incident of USJ.

You were nosey and inquisitive. Anything that might be intriguing, you'll ask questions. It was annoying to Shigaraki, but that was what drew Shigaraki in from the start.

When you first spoke to him, he already wanted to seal that mouth of yours. He wanted you to leave the base, abandon your goal to try and join the League of Villain, but the whole team (arguably, including All For One. He deemed you as a useful ally, but that's about it) wanted you to join. you're easy to approach, have a powerful quirk, and an undercover villain. No one can suspect you being a villain, so you can easily blend in and listen for valuable information. you're useful, Shigaraki admits it, but very annoying.

One night, when the villains cooled down from all the missions they had lately, you decided to sit next to Shigaraki, talking to him.

He at first hated you and wanted you to leave him be. However, when you talked to him in a way that perhaps only his Sensei does, he felt something.

You talked softly to him, acting like as if he's your...your friend.

Suffice to say, he was utterly bewildered. He wanted to kill you, yet he didn't want to. He didn't understand. Upon seeing his bemused expression, you put your hand on his, reassuring him once more that you like being around him. Butterflies flew around in his stomach as his whole body tensed up. He looked at you, his red face covered by 'father'.

You went closer to him, face inches away from his. He bit his chapped lip, looking at you warily. His breathing quickened. The rest of the night, you became closer to him, and closer. He used to be blind, walking in an empty, dark abyss. He used to be broken, his body slowly crumbling with all the hate that he had stored in his heart. Now? You're the one guiding him. You're the one patching him up.

Day after day, night after night, you became closer to him, and he slowly warmed up to you. Months after, he fell in love. 

One night, you were in Shigaraki's room. You were comforting him during that time. He was raging, angry at Spinner who nearly failed his mission. Most of the villains had made fun of his failure (in a good way, to cheer Spinner up), and that made Shigaraki's mood worse. You talked to him and calmed him down. Gradually, he did.

He turned to you, removing the artificial hand that was covering his face. His now exposed face was clear to you, and yet you didn't care.

That night was the reason why he became attached to you, why he was so clingy.

You admit that you love him as well, accepting his feelings.

It made him happy, for the first time in a long time. He finally had someone to love him, had someone to love. He was glad, but didn't show it much. He grinned so widely, before kissing you oh so affectionately.

He finally had a reason to live, reason to be alive. He was alive because of All For one, and his only goal is to kill All Might; but now, he has another goal: to protect you and keep you happy. He needs to fulfill that goal. He needs to show that he loves you.

And he did. Everyday, he tells you how much he loves you (in private of course, he didn't like anyone else hearing those three words coming out of his mouth), how much he cares for you. There was a happy glint in your eyes, smiling at Shigaraki's feelings for you. 

He trusted you, telling you the secrets that he usually would keep to himself. He trusted you after all.

He expected that you love him the same way as he loves you. He thought that you care for him, he thought you love him.

He was wrong. He was very wrong.

When you didn't join them after the camp training incident, Shigaraki thought that you went somewhere, nothing suspicious.

However, he never knew you were working with UA, never knew you were working with the heroes. He never knew you were (H/n).

When All Might destroyed their base, with Kamui Woods trapping them, you were there. Your gaze cold as ice, hard as stone. You were looking at him, your stare piercing through his heart.

You weren't an undercover villain. You're an undercover hero.

You were the downfall of All For One, the downfall of their old base.

You tricked him into thinking you love him, trick him so that he can spill the secrets to you. You were cruel, so cruel. All those were just lies. You never loved him, you simply wanted to get more information for those....heroes.

Shigaraki shook his head, hoping that you would leave his mind. You always return back, haunting him. You never leave his mind longer than a minute. Why can't you do just like that? Returning in his arms, murmuring your love for him.

His fingernails dug even deeper into his skin, drawing blood. It didn't matter. It never matter. You left him, you betrayed him.

You guide him into a hole he'll never get up. You patched him up only to give him false hope, and ended up leaving him.

He wishes that you'll ended up in his arms, wishes that it was all just a nightmare... 

He'll wake up, finding you sleeping next to you. He'll be able to see your beautiful smile and be showered in your soft kisses..

He'll never trust anyone ever again. The people he love will ended up leaving him.

Just like All For One and you.