Midorya Izuku X Reader: Mistletoe.

Merry Christmas, y'all! Hope you enjoy the long chapters!
~~~~~~~~~~

The day when everyone can be jolly and celebrate the wonderful event.

The day when everyone can give gifts to each other, as a sign for their appreciation for their friendship and love.

The day when you can kiss your significant other under the mistletoe.

That day is Christmas. Christmas is wonderful, isn't it? It brings joy to the family, and the love it gives was heartwarming.

The whole Class 1-A wanted to celebrate this special holiday. It was days away from the end of the year, and they wanted to make the year as memorable as possible.

They decorated the dorm. Putting up Christmas lights around and an ornate Christmas tree standing tall at the corner of the lounge. Mistletoes were placed everywhere on the doorways, and some were already caught under it.

Midorya, since he was shy, didn't want to stay under a mistletoe and ended up having to kiss someone else he doesn't even like. He of course wanted to kiss you, but didn't want to force you to. Worst case scenario, he could ended up having to kiss Bakugou. He wasn't planning to do it anytime soon, not ever actually.

The girls are making Christmas treats, while guys are making the meals.

"Why do the girls always get the fun activity? I want to make sweets too." Kaminari pouted as he peeled the potatoes.

"Cooking is nice too. We just have to make sure we don't burn anything." Ojiro commented as he filled the pot with water, preparing to boil it.

"We don't even know how to cook!" Kaminari complained.

"You're saying that, but you don't even know how to bake as well, you moron." Bakugou sneered at the yellow-haired boy as he chopped the knife effortlessly. He seemed to be very skilled with knives. That's impressive and somewhat scary.

"Yeah, but there's a recipes and procedures! We can just follow it!"

"Do you know how does an oven work?" Sero joked, laughing.

"Uh.....like....urm....like a air conditioner...?"

"..." Sero seemed dumbfounded, like he wasn't expecting to hear that. "...you're joking...right?"

"Don't all oven have remote?"

"You're hopeless.." He sighed, going back to his business. Kaminari scratched his head before continuing peeling the potatoes.

Midorya was sauteing the onions. He was spacing out, thinking about the little party that his class is going to throw. It was his first time having a party, and he was nervous to say the least.

Moreover, you're going to be there. He really wanted to be under the mistletoe with you, but again, he was too shy. He wanted get a kiss from you, though. You're kind, easy-going, likes to be with him...

He knew you're perfect, you were everything he dreamt of. You matched his ideal type, but he wasn't sure if he was yours.

"Midorya." A monotonous voice spoke, catching the said boy's attention. He turned to see the heterochromatic-eyed boy. "The onions are getting burnt."

Midorya immediately turned his attention to the pan, panicking, and turned off the fire. Sighing, he put the burnt onion aside and decided to get new ones. Todoroki left and washed the vegetables.

Lately, Midorya had been wanting to ask someone, perhaps Iida or Uraraka, to help him. He tried to ask Uraraka, but she was dragged away by her friends. Iida seemed to strict to help Midorya with these type of things.