Shigaraki Tomura X Reader: I'm Sorry pt.2

I've noticed a lot of grammatical errors in my past chapters. Apologies, I was rushing in order to publish. It was for the Christmas special. I'll edit them later.
~~~~~~~~~~~

"And then boom! Just like that the four people got destroyed by a single student!" Kirishima said, punching his hand. He was talking about this certain anime that really intrigued him.

"They didn't even notice him? Like seriously??" You asked him, blinking.

"He was hiding behind the referee! The rules never said you can't do that, so that's not technically cheating!" Kirishima said.

"You sure do like this anime." Sero said, chuckling.

"Duh! It's all about assassins and everything! The main character is very manly, even if he does look like a girl!" Kirishima laughed.

You were with the so-called "Baku-squad".

"That's an interesting show there. Maybe I should give it a try." Sero said with his usual signature smile. Kirishima nodded in agreement.

"Why don't ya just shut up?" Bakugou snapped. He was annoyed to say the least. Any dense person would know that. You simply rolled your eyes at him.

It was probably been a month or so since you quit your job as a villain. You decided to just become a normal citizen, or perhaps a hero...

After all, a job as a hero is quite exciting the more you think about it....

You had almost forgotten why you decided to become a villain, but you clearly remembered why you stayed as a villain. Ironically, it was the same reason why you left as well. You know who that is. You'd rather not say his name.

"Hey, (L/n). You coming to the mall this Saturday?" Kirishima asked, you hummed. "The whole class is coming."

"Even Bakugou and Todoroki?" You chuckled, remembering the last time that you all went, Bakugou and Todoroki refused to go.

"Yeah. Well, except for Todoroki. He wants to visit his mother and all." Kirishima said, you nodded.

"Well, good for him. Hope she's feeling well though." You pondered thoughtfully, Kirishima grinned.

"I'm sure she is." Eventually, you arrived at the cafeterid and went in line to get your food. As you waited for your turn though, your mind drifted away, back to him.

Months have passed, and so what? It is nearly impossible to completely forget about him.

Although you hated him, but you couldn't stop thinking about him. You reminded yourself that you don't love him anymore but..

But you don't know...

He never praised you when you succeeded in your missions, something you longed for after all of the stress that you have to go through. However, you quickly found the reason why. He refused to be biased, not to mention being soft in front of the others.

In private, he won't say anything. He simply showered you with affections, showing how much he missed you while you were busy. He was a little bit of a Tsundere, but not those annoying type. He was cute and adorable, but....

He's scary. He's beyond scary. When you don't please him, he'll get angry. He'll be really angry if you fail. He'll be upset if you don't succeed. It was worrisome. You were scared that your failure might be the cause of your break up, thus gaining the fear of failure.

You were right. Your failure did bring an end to your relationship with him.

Now? Your failure had changed you to become a better person. You don't have to be a villain. You can always be a hero. Be the reason why people are happy and safe....

You loved him, but you don't want to be a villain anymore. You were immune to the feelings when you committed a crime, but being around cheerful and light-hearted students instead of lunatics and psychopaths....

It changes your perspective.

Perhaps that's why you're alive.

Not to become a heartless criminal, but a hero who is willing to save people.

You can forget about him, and that's it.

With a smile, you thanked Lunch Rush for your lunch and went to find your friends.

Tomura isn't here, but your friends are.

~At the mall~

Your friends aren't here, but Tomura is.

You could see him in the crowds. You were separated from your friends, each going in groups to check out the sales. You weren't exactly alone, though. You were with Deku. You want to hang out with him, since he's the most heroic person out of all the class, and you want to learn from him.

Deku was buying some hero merchandises while you were waiting outside of the shop.

He is there. At the game shop, which was right at the opposite side of the store you're at.

You thought of going inside the store, so that he won't see you; but you seemed to freeze in your spot completely. You can't seem to tore your gaze away from him. You wanted to see him, but you reminded yourself that you shouldn't. You wanted to become a hero, right? Being in love with the leader of the League of Villains isn't the brightest idea.

"You ready to go?" A voice beside you asked, snapping you back to reality. You turned your head to see Deku.

"Oh, hey Deku!" You greeted. Hanging out with Uraraka and Bakugou's gang makes you have the habit to call him by his hero alias now. You looked down to see a bag of merchandises in his hands. "Man, you sure are an Otaku!" You teased, acting like as if you never saw the most wanted man in the country—your ex-lover. 

The said boy blushed in embarrassment as he chuckled nervously. You glanced at the villain once more, who got out of the store. As if he knew someone was looking at him, he looked at you straight in the eye.

Startled, you panicked and immediately settle your gaze on Deku. You gave him a nervous smile.

"Midorya..."

The green-haired boy looked at you as he tilted his head. He was surprised at the sudden change. You were calling him by his real name now. Is something wrong?

"I'm sorry. I owe you a lot after this."

"What are you--"

You didn't even let him finish. You grabbed Izuku by his shoulders and kissed him. You have to prove Tomura that he's no longer in your heart now. He's no longer in your life. He's no longer the pillar of your world. Glancing at Tomura, you can see he dropped his plastic bag. His face was a blur, but you can tell he was surprised.

Deku was blushing furiously. He didn't know what to do. It was his first kiss, and you felt bad taking it away from him for selfish reasons, but you had no choice.

Pulling away, you didn't even try to look at Deku. It was weird to kiss someone who's much younger than you. You pulled Deku away from the place, away from Tomura. You didn't even throw a glance at him, but you knew he got the message.

You are impossible to be in his reach.

You're going to apologize to Deku of course, but won't tell him the reason why you did that. You just hope that he won't think you like him that way. That would've been awkward.

But....when you imagined Tomura's surprised expression, it pains you....you don't know why... but you're not supposed to feel that way if you don't love him anymore...

Perhaps you do, but you refuse to love again. After all, love hurts, right? Especially to someone who broke your heart one too many times.