Cheater! Aizawa Shouta X Reader: Infidelity.

Merry Christmas, Cous. Here's an angsty fic for ya :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa was never the man to cheat on anyone, never the man who abused someone's trust to him, never the one who betrays people. When he looked at her, with a bouquet of roses in his hands, he knew he chose the right person to be the love of his life.

He couldn't seem to have the courage to walk up to her. She was there, talking to a little boy, telling him to stay out of trouble since he almost pushed his friend to the ground. He seemed guilty about his actions, but was later reassured by both his friend and her. He fell in love, and that was obvious. When the kid left with his friend, playing once more, she smiled brightly at the two youths. She turned back to see the nervous man, fidgeting out of anxiety.

It was a rare sight to see the Pro Hero Eraserhead to be this weak. He wasn't used to it, and yet here he was, on the verge of buckling his knees and giving into the temptation to just fall down. He had it hard, and he needed to show her that.

One step forward, and his legs nearly gave up due to the adorable tilt that her head made. Her eyes shined so lustrously. She was an angel, no one can deny that.

Aizawa pursed his lips. He's going to mark you his. You're going to be his and his alone. He won't let anyone else beat him to it.

It was when he was holding a bouquet of roses. He was holding it, and taking in the fragrant scent. The scent wasn't helping him though, it simply made him even more nervous. She was talking to one of the students, giving them advice, looking like an angel. She was his everything. When the student bowed and thanked the woman, they left. She smiled as she bid them goodbye, turning to see the man standing there. His heart clenched as he tightened his grip. His whole body tensed up as he swallowed his cowardice. He was nervous, to say the least.

His head pounded in pain and regret as he took a step forward. He felt like he encountered this situation before, but when? He's getting déjà vu, but why? Taking another step forward, he felt like every single action that he made were all done before. Where? When? This is his first time doing this, right? Why does he felt like he had done this before?

He can tell that when she was talking to the student, she was broken on the inside. She seemed subdued, her smile was insincere and feigned. Her eyes were dull and glassy. It's as if her whole life was crushed by a callous act of a man.

Ah, now Aizawa remembered. He remembered when he stood few feet away from you, trying to find ways to approach you. He remembered it all, but the atmosphere was light and heartwarming back then...

Aizawa knew he messed up, he knew it very well...

It was when Aizawa was at the club, dragged by his co-workers. They were at the dance floor, moving wildly with their...interesting dance moves. He looked at his untouched Piña colada, disinterested. Most of his companions were likely already drunk with all the drinks that they had ordered. It wasn't like Aizawa wanted to be here, he was dragged after all.

At times like this, he wished that you weren't a full-time hero, working both day and night. You were a popular hero, and had more work than an underground hero like Aizawa. He had constantly begged you to balance your schedule, so that you won't overwork yourself.

He rested his arms on the counter and watched as the bartender served the drinks that his customers had ordered. He stared at him for a couple of minutes until he felt someone sitting next to him.

Looking at his side, he realized that one of the R-rated hero (It wasn't Midnight. She wasn't even with them, surprisingly) was right there. She looked at Aizawa quite suggestively. She was drawing imaginary circles with her long fingernail on the table, head resting on her other hand as she sat crossed-legs. Every action she performed was seductive, Aizawa noticed that.