Shigaraki Tomura X Reader: Like You.

Requested by: The_robro

By the way, this is how I interpret your request. If this is not what you imagined, then I'm so sorry!

ALSO, ALSO! SEASON FOUR IS HERE!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Daddy, Daddy!" The little boy squealed in delight as he ran up to his father, trapping him in his little arms. Well, perhaps, 'trapping' is not the best word to describe it, seeing as he barely even encage his own father's legs. For sure, if the older one were to move even a single step forward, the child would have loosened his grip, as well as his balance. "You're home, you're home!"

Nonetheless, he could not think of a better way to greet his father than to cling to him like an adorable baby monkey.

It was Shigaraki's first warm welcome after a long time here in this league. The mission was upsetting, for it did not go in the way Shigaraki wanted it to go. With his throat hoarse from the constant shouting he had done to lecture his subordinates along with sore legs and arms (that will surely be agonizing to live with for the next few days), he wanted nothing more than a rest, glass of water, and a good look at his lovely son.

The said child (who had held Shigaraki's broken world together ever since the day he was born) was able to wash all his stress away. This little miracle was the only reason why Shigaraki has not completely lost his mind.

Despite his bitter personality and his infamous tantrums, Shigaraki's heart melted at the sight of his son. His charming, innocent son— the only one who can truly understand his problems and hardships (though ironically, he cannot fully understand the situation his father was in).

"Welcome home, Daddy!!" The little one greeted with a wide grin. His eyes sparkled in admiration and joy, as if he looks up to his father a lot. It pains Shigaraki to say this, but he is not someone worth looking up to.

The older male let out an inaudible sigh, but the little corners of his mouth quirked up, breaking his wrathful glare into a soft expression.

"Heya, kid," Shigaraki greeted the smaller one, patting his head (he remembered to lift one finger up to prevent activating his quirk, of course) a few times. His son rubbed his cheek against his father's leg, longing for attention after his absence.

Like father like son, he thought. Shigaraki was just like him before— touch-craving and clingy. Funny, he used to despise physical contact.

To think that he actually has an heir...

"You didn't cause too much trouble today now, did you?" Shigaraki asked, tapping his son's arm to ask him to let go (to which he did) and sat down on the bar stool. The kid went to climb on the unoccupied one next to it, sitting on it, before looking at his father.

"No, Miss Toga is super super duper cool! She gave me candy for being good!" He beamed in delight at the thought of the sugary goodness. Shigaraki was sure he ate it as soon as he received it. He knows his son quite well.

Of course, he did not enjoy the fact that his subordinate gave his young son something that isn't entirely healthy. He was far too young, and he might have problems with his teeth should he keep eating those addicting treats!

Shigaraki, though, internally sighed at the thought. No, it wasn't out of annoyance or a sigh of a father (which usually signals his children that they have done something wrong), but it was out of...something else.

Surprisingly, it was out of desolation.

His son has a sweet tooth, and he knew where his son got it from.