Author's Note

Hey, there, people reading!

Well, that's a wrap! Hope y'all enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. As Pinkie'd say, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

But... OMG WHAT THE HECK? I'm gonna just lay down, try not to cry, then cry a lot, because I am SO gonna miss this story! Lol the day Pinkie leaves wasn't that good, was it?

And like, that awesome feeling of accomplishment when you change your story status from 'Incomplete' to 'Completed'.

You could say that my feels are pretty mixed at the moment. See, look! I'm speaking teenager!

I would just like to thank everyone who voted and commented on this story so, so much. You motivate me to write and you're just pure awesome sauce!

I would like some honest feedback, people! Did it feel rushed? Was it too slow? Etc, etc.

If you're wondering, NO SEQUEL shall be made. Some stories should just be left alone, and anyway, what the heck would the sequel even be about?

So, now that all ends are tied up, what's next? Well...

The Mane 6 are trapped at S.H.I.E.L.D HQ and Rosie is stuck in Midgard.

I will probably work on each book until they're all finished from most reads to least reads, so of course, Beside Me is up next. Yes, it is a pony fanfic, and if you like Avengers, Ponies, or both, you will love it! You can find it on my profile, and I'll probably post more chapters on that soon.

~UPDATE~
That story is actually on hold for now, while I write my new story, 'Loki and I'. Lol, I'm terrible at titles, okay? Anyways, if you wanna go check that out, it's also on my profile soooo...

Yeah.

I had a ball writing, I'd really appreciate it if you checked that out :)

But oh my gosh, this story is done! Finished! Complete!

So why are you still here? Beats me. Go on, get outta here! Enjoy your life! And go read 'Beside Me'!

Well, that concludes the last author's note for this book. ;_; There is a hole in my heart right here where this book should be 💔. But it had to end. All good things must.

Oh, and another thing! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE/COMMENT OR BOTH. PLEASE. How do I know that you actually like what I'm writing? I'm not a psychic, I can't read minds.

Well, that's enough of my ranting. Thanks so much for reading my book.

As always, stay happy! (Even though this book is a little sad)

And I will see you in Beside Me.

Pegasus out.

~Amazing_Burrito_Mare

#mlpwattys2015 OC