Ch12 Pt2

Tripp expected Ivi to come out without her heels when he told her to come on. He was expecting her to be without her towel however. The moment he laid eyes on her, exiting the bathroom in her black lace panty and bra set, he knew indeed he wasn't going to the club tonight. He was going to be busy trying to figure out how he wasn't kill Ivi..or at least her pussy. But looking at her...

'Fuck it!' he said to himself. He'd gladly go to jail for murdering her shit!

Ivi walked ever so slowly toward Tripp, admiring his chiseled body with much admiration. The man was like walking sex, even sitting down. It was a shame for one person to be that damn fine! And he was all hers, if only for tonight. Ivi didn't know what would happen between them; the dynamic of their relationship, once they took it to this level. Whatever transpired, Ivi wanted to remember this night forever.

They both were shaking with anticipation once Ivi stopped in front of him. Tripp's hooded gaze caressed Ivi's body like a sweet touch all over. The pant in her breathing only heightened as he reach for her, gliding his large hands up her outer, thick thighs. "You're so fucking beautiful..." Tripp praised.

Ivi didn't say anything, couldn't. Her mind was turning to mush, only being able to make auditory groans and moans. The way they were positioned, with the added height to Tripp's bed, Ivi's ample breast were aligned right in front of Tripp's mouth. Great access, he thought with appreciation.

He slid his capable hands up to cup her mounds, to squeeze and please as he liked. Ivi sighed in ecstasy when he pushed them together, nipping at both her nipples at the same time. He let them go with a stern command. "Take this off.."

Ivi readily adhered, reaching behind her to unsnap the material. She let the bra fall at her feet and Tripp went right back to kneading the tender flesh. Tripp took care of each nipple with, licking and suckling they with expertise. Ivi's knees quivered, making her wobbly. Tripp grabbed her wide hips, easing him into his lap, without breaking his connection from her areola.

Ivi gripped the nape of Tripp's neck and hairline, pushing her breast further into his mouth. Her head fell back, loving the feelings Tripp was setting off inside her. She felt tingly from head to toe. Ivi rotated her hips into the bulge beneath her, her panties becoming so slick with her want, she knew she would be leaking soon.

Her mouth agape, Tripp took that to his advantage to kiss her passionately, exploring the recesses of Ivi's hot mouth. They both fought for dominance in the kiss, which drew to a tie, with the nipping of their lips, clanking of their teeth and tongues mating sensually.

"Ooo..." Ivi squeaked, startled and the sudden switch of position, with Tripp turning and playing her on her back. She looked up at him, with lust filled eyes, biting her pouty bottom lip. Tripp hovered over her, running his hands down the length of her taut body, loving the feel of her soft skin against his palms.

Everywhere, Tripp's fingers left a burning trail of heat, like a fire was being lit from the inside out. Tripp moves his hands all the way down to the soles of Ivi's feet, lifting her right foot up to massage it with perfect pressure. Ivi was beginning to believe Tripp had a foot fetish. At least with her feet anyway. He took it a step further by sucking and licking the bottom of her foot. Ivi squirmed, the sensation unimaginably erotic. Ivi never would have guessed having her feet licked could be felt like a drum beating inside her love cavern...but it did. And man did it feel good!

"You like that baby?" Tripp asked, taking her pinky toe into his mouth, running his teeth across the tiny morsel.

"Yeeess." Ivi cooed as he bit the toe, while pressing his thumb and forefinger into her Achilles heel. The feel was amazing.