Ch 16 Pt1

Sorry  for the long delay. I was too lazy to proofread or put pics in this add. Sorry. Oh and the 'bigger' bombshell I wanted to write, cause there is a big one in here, will be in the next add. I had too much other stuff to lead into from this add. So bear with me and thanks to my old and new readers for reading! 😘

"Wait! Stop! I can't breathe!" Ivi begged through her laughter at Renna's re-enactment.

Renna kept going, wobbling on her feet like she was about to fall. "Girl when her friends saw all that blood, they started scattering like that girl on that meme falling in the shoe store. Trying to get out of dodge cause they knew they didn't want none of this!" Renna said pointing to herself, "...and I could have kept it classy, but Maya just had to be bold. I told that hoe to back up, but she wanted to be froggy and leapt. I had no choice but to give her that work!" Renna said shadow boxing like she was Laila Ali.

The two friends were recounting Ivi's 'almost' fight the other day. Ivi loved to hear Renna tell the story. Her antics made everything hilarious!

"Right. And she did all that talking and you didn't even fight her. When she 'leapt' as you put it, her mouth just accidentally collided with one of the 2x4's you had." Ivi countered. "Btw! Why did you have two 2x4's?"

"Cause I saw them walk to Lawn and Garden when I was coming from the bathroom. I of course knew Maya when I saw her, and I also knew where you were working that day. Didn't take rocket science to know they was trying to square up and jump you. I came prepared." Renna shrugged.

Ivi scoffed. "Those girls Maya had with her were scarier than she was. When she rushed at me and I cold cocked her in her eye, them bitches started shaking in their stilettos. Who wears stilettos to a fight anyway?" Ivi said rhetorically.

Obviously, it was scary hoes who couldn't fight.

"Yeah well, scary bitches carry things. Mace, knives...you can't be too careful with hoes like that." Renna said.

Ivi agreed. She recalled the fight she had in prison with one of her cell mates, that tried to  shank her. Ivi knew the fight with Maya and her friends could have been similar, so she was readying herself to take all them on.

After her one punch that stunned Maya, she figured they would be pulling all kinds of things from their bras or whatever. Luckily, Renna showed up to have her back. Speaking of which...

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Maya supposedly added another injury to her lawsuit against us. Something about a contusion from the way she landed on her back has caused her severe damage, Mama A said. That's outside the 18 staples and wiring to her jaw she got from the 2x4." Ivi said filling Renna in on the drawn out drama Maya was making this into.

"That girl better go lay on her back somewhere. It'll be good for her 'contusion'. Besides she's good at it anyway." Renna snapped. "And 18 staples and some jaw wiring? That girl ain't run into that board that hard."

Ivi shook her head at Renna. "You know she's gonna try to milk it for all it's worth. It's a good thing we got cameras at the store that caught the whole thing on tape so if this does go to a judge, we can prove self defense."

"Right." Renna said, trailing off the conversation, looking at her phone. Ivi went back to watching TV.

A few minutes later, Renna cleared her throat. "So I was looking on Instagram..."

"I don't want to know anything about what's going on at the party, Renna. I told you that." Ivi snarked. She told Renna over and over that she just wanted to enjoy Halloween with her, with no distractions...especially none pertaining to Tripp and his party.