Ch 16 Pt2

Sorry again for the delay. I will do better. Lol. Here's the next part! Didn't proofread. Let me know of any errors. Enjoy!

Tripp stirred awake, sitting up in his plush, King sized bed. He ran a tired palm over his hair and face, yawning as he scratched his pecs and torso. He blinked his eyes awake, his surroundings becoming familiar, as memories from just hours ago invaded his mind. A smirk came to his face,as he felt a shift beneath him.

Tripp watched as a tremor ran from the top of Ivi's head, through her taut body, down to her cute toes. He smirked, thinking to himself, that he could still have an affect on her, even while she slept. He felt the same way. She invaded his senses, his thoughts, day and night. Night and day. Tripp just had to have Ivi last night, the sexual tension between them growing each day since Miami.

"Rules of engagement. You break it, you buy it. You wet it, you dry it...but please wash or scrub whatever it is with soap and water before hand! Oh, and my walls aren't that thick, so if you scream too loud, my neighbors will call the po-po." were the words Renna left them with when she opened her door for him and exited her apartment. She told Ivi to have enough orgasms for her and chunked the deuces, despite Ivi's deaf ear protest.

Tripp slammed and locked Renna's door, eyeing Ivi something fierce in her costume. "You gone arrest me for murdering you Mrs. Officer?" he asked as he shrugged quickly out the sweatshirt he wore.

He could hear Ivi swallowing the lump in her throat. "Th..that's what you plan to do? Kill me with your dick?"

Tripp pulled his under shirt from over his head, before laying out on Renna's couch. He shrugged. "Well not you. Your pussy. And not just with my dick. I told you, I been wanting to taste you." he said as he stretched out on the couch more, getting comfortable. He started to unbuckle his belt and pants. Ivi could see his want protruding through the threaded fabric. His voice made her eyes focus back on his face.

"What you waiting on? Come sit on my face."

Ivi felt pools rushing in her love cavern. She couldn't believe Tripp really wanted her to do that. "Travis..." she panted.

If Ivi was about to say anything to stop what was about to transpire  from happening, Tripp halted it by yanking her towards him. He didn't wait for Ivi to take off her get-up. He yanked it off of her in less than ten seconds. Before Ivi knew it, her naked frame was being lowered on Tripp's mouth, pussy first.

"Homygoshhh!!!!"

Tripp had only licked Ivi ten good times before she was coming down his chin. And the orgasms just kept coming after that. She had well more than she, Renna and three other people could handle in one night. She didn't even know they were at Tripp's house now. Ivi was knocked out well before Tripp brought her home.

Home.

That's why he was up so early, despite his tiredness. Ivi had done her equal share of wearing him out too, but he had an important matter to tend to this morning. Regretfully, he got out of his bed, leaving his baby to her rest. Tripp got up and did his normal morning hygiene routine and headed to his living room. It was 10:09am when a knock came to his door.

Tripp sighed before opening it, because he wasn't sure how this conversation was gonna go with the person on the other side of the door. He didn't really to have a conversation with him, but he had no choice.

"Sup." Tripp greeted Detective Chalmers as he opened the door wider for him to come in.

Travis Jr. could sense his son's uneasiness about him being here. To say he was kosher about the meeting between him and his estranged son, unchaperoned, would be far from the truth. He didn't know why Tripp had called him to his home. He was excited with the opportunity for them possibly rebuilding their relationship, but hopefully.