Ch13 Pt1

SMACK!

"Arch your back, baby. Yeah...just like that." Tripp said, positioning himself behind Ivi and gripping her hips. He ogled her plump ass as he slid his condom covered 9 piece into her hot, awaiting pussy.

Ivi sighed in so much pleasure. "Ohhhh FUCK! Yeesssss, Travis!!"

They had been at it off and on for hours. Hours that led into the next day. When Ivi woke up, after her hour nap from their first session, she woke up wanting to go again. She was in desperate need of another taste of Tripp.

Ivi didn't know sex was that...good! She wasn't stupid enough to say that she wished she had it sooner, because she knew she wasn't ready. At one point even, when she and Tripp first started, she wanted to stop. The pain associated with his first few strokes triggered that deep seeded agonizing memory. But Ivi refused to let her special moment with Tripp be deterred by it.

Aleen and Mama A always told her, if you hold on to things from the past, you won't embrace the future. So she was trying to put it behind her. What happened, happened was almost 12 years ago...it was time to move on and let it go. Ivi was glad she found the inner will to do so, because her moment with Tripp would have been tainted. She deserved to enjoy this. Sex. With someone she wanted. Someone she cared about!

Ivi found Tripp sitting up on the edge of the bed. He was on the phone, with Speedy T she gathered, apologizing for not making the meet and greet at 10, but said that he and Ivi were on the way. He had placed his clothes back on to Ivi's dismay, but it was no matter. He was about to take them right back off again. All Ivi had to do was stand up in front of Tripp, naked and ready for him to take her and that was it.

They never made to the club that night, just like Ivi planned! They went at it like rabid dogs, exchanging orgasms back and forth. Well, Tripp was giving Ivi most of them, but who was counting? Ivi had stopped after her fifth one. By three am, she tapped out again.

When Ivi woke up the next morning, she was sore all over. A good sore though. She eased up into a sitting position on the bed and surveyed her surroundings. Tripp was nowhere to be found in his bedroom, but she could smell the faint scent of food in the air. Ivi blushed. Tripp was making her breakfast. With the way he put it down, she should be the one serving up a meal to him. But she had to get her body to cooperate first before she could do anything else.

Ivi winced at the stinging pain between her legs as she stood up. Slowly, she padded toward Tripp's bathroom to clean up. She turned on the water in his monstrosity of a shower and let it get hot. Ivi was thankful he had a handheld shower head so she could have water beat at her tender spots. She brushed her teeth with the toothbrush she packed in the tote bag she'd left in the bathroom the night before. Then she takes her wild hair as much as could, pulling it up into a sloppy bun.

Ivi hopped in the shower and groaned as the hot water began to ease the kinks out of her worn out body, it felt so good. She let tension soothe out of her limbs for a good 15 minutes before stepping out. Her legs weren't a 100% yet, but at least she wasn't bow legged at the moment.

Ivi walked out the bathroom wrapped in a towel, patting her head to scratch it. Tripp's bedroom door was open but she didn't see him. "Travis.." she called, "...where are...WOO!"

Tripp had snuck up behind Ivi, scaring her as he wrapped his strong arms around her. His lips went straight to her neck, kissing sweetly. "I made us breakfast...but I think I got a taste for something else now..." Tripp trailed as he hooked his fingers in the top of Ivi's towel. Making it drop to the floor with ease.

Tripp nudge Ivi forward, never detaching his lips from her neck and fondling her breast, until her knees hit the bed. She braced herself on her hands as she fell forward, looking back at him. Her smirked before smacking her ass. "I want you just like this."