4

Third day in row it was raining cats and dogs.
Camila's rough morning really melted with the weather.
Someone knocked on her door, after she said come in. Door cracked and blonde girl walked in.

"Hi Camila" Hailey walked towards Camila's table.
"May I help you?"

Hailey smirked sitting down on one armchair.
Camila looked at her moving her hands from burning laptop.

"You seems so nice and innocent"
Camila rose her eyebrow.
"Excuse me?" 

Shawn's ex girlfriend replaced papers on the table, then she put her elbows on them.
"Yeah, like you look so cute and so unprepared for the things Cameron and I are ready do to Shawn, and you sweety" she started with sweet tone but then her voice turned into dark sound.

"Oh really?" Camila asked looking her straight in the eyes
"Thanks for your warning, but unfortunately I think - no - I know I'm surely ready to face you and stand my Shawn anytime you actually would never"

Hailey's smirk fell down, she angrily stood up saying "I see, he already said enough of me"

Camila nodded, even she doesn't know what really happened between them.
Hailey stormed out leaving Camila there alone, she finally exhaled with closed eyes and rested on her chair.

As she opened her eyes they fell on the papers, which Hailey had in her hands few moments ago.

She took them and started to read and she flipped through them. Her eyes grow large. She jumped from her chair and opened doors what led to Shawn's office.

"Oh my God I've something!" She said loudly. When she turned around her cheeks turned in red colour.

Shawn smiled at her, next to him stood Hailee and young man.
"Hi" she whispered.
"I'm going to be back later"

"No no, it's okey come show us" Shawn said to her. She nodded walking to him.
She gave him the papers "I found it also in their files"

Shawn read somethings after he showed to camila to find what she needs to on his laptop.

Hailee came to Camila's side and looked as she worked thought the files.

"Here" she pointed with her finger. Shawn took her attention.
"This signature, look" she took papers from his hands showing to him.
"It isn't the same as this one here, Shawn"

They all looked, trying to compare them.
"They never signed those papers, maybe once -"

"It's fake" Camila nodded "and there's more on that paper"
"He's clearly not paying his workers"

"I heard that one young girl actually ended her job yesterday" Hailee said behind them.

"Julia, I know" Shawn looked at Niall and Hailee.
"Nicely done" Niall said to Camila, she just smiled walking to the front of the table.
"I'm going to leave now"
She excused herself and went to her office.

-

"Camila" Shawn walked "yes?" She asked him looking from her laptop.

"I wanted to ask. Where did you get those papers?"

She swallowed as she looked at him as he sat down.
"I - from Hailey"

He looked at her and chuckled "she just, can't give them to you"
Camila shocked her head.

"No, she came her and accidentally left them here"
Shawn rose his eyebrow
"And what she was doing here when I said to her if she has anything to discuss, she'll talk to me"

Camila looked down at her hands then again at him who still wondered with his hazel beautiful eyes.
Her voice stuck deep down as they locked gazes.

"Did she - did she threatened you?" He asked her. She replaced both of her hand on the table, not saying anything.

"Camila" he warned
"No - yes" she whispered looking at his hands.

"That bitc - why didn't you call me when she came?"

"Shawn it's nothing I swear" he shocked his hands.
"It's not nothing, she can't do that to you"

"Shawn -"

"No next time send her to me and she'll talk to me if she dares. She can't hurt your feelings"
She smiled a little bit "how do you know if she hurt my feelings"

"I just have experience in her playings with feelings" he looked down at Camila's hands.
She was playing with small ring on her middle finger.

"I'm sorry for that Shawn" he smiled at her.
"It's okey, it's past"
He managed to reach for her hands. Taking them in his he said "but she can't play with yours I'm never letting that happen"

Camila screamed inside of the surprise movement he made. But outside she stayed calm.

"Thank, I know you don't. You're good guy" she smiled crocking her head on one side.
"Does that mean you like me?"

Camila's salvia ran down in her throat she laughed it off softly.
"I'm kidding, you're really good girl Camila"

Shawn's cheeks burned, small fire he felt made him smile.

"So, what do you think are we ahead of them now?"
She asked taking her hands back.

"I don't know, maybe we're in same line" he truthfully said.

"We still need to solve a lot of things" Camila nodded her head understanding the situation.
Last two weeks she's been working through the files so she could understand everything her boss is dealing with.
Next to this huge problem. There are also daily things this company needs to do.
Constantly emails, phone rings, dealing with new people and keeping this company in progress of working.

"Also, there's one upcoming family event"

"Okey?"

He swallowed "I was thinking do you want to go"

She chuckled "but I'm not Mendes"

"I know, you can go as my partner" he asked feeling pretty nervous.
"Oh"

"Okey, of course then" he smiled "where's that?"

"Every year is different, this year in Paris"

Her eyes widened "Paris wow. I've never been there"

"Well it's even better then"

Paris, city of love.