5

Camila tapped her fingers on the table of the cosy cafe. Waitress placed her order on the table and gave her warm smile as she left.
Sighing quietly Camila looked at her watch; 2:07pm.

She came early.
After she got this job, her life has been more important.
She's never late now as she always used to be.
Her day is filled to the top.
But what stayed the same; she is never going out at night.
Just small walks around the few streets so she could look at the night sky.
Because she always sees someone up there.
Someone she truly miss.

Her eyes gazed to the window. The weather is lot of calmer now. There's no wind nor rain but it is still cloudy and kind of depressing.

"Hello pretty stranger"
She excepted other voice. More lovely and calming.
This voice juts gave her anger.

"Cameron" she looked up at him.

"Never thought I'll see you here, this is usually Shawn's place to go" she closed her eyes and rolled them in annoyance.

"Well, surprise it's mine too"

He sat opposite of her.
"Or you definitely excepted him and not me"
She just eyed him, he smirked "definitely him"

Her long curles fell down on the table as she arched forward.
"What do you need?"

"What got you thinking I want something - well I want to hang out with someone as beautiful as you are"

Camila exhaled with small grin "oh, we'll hang out on court"

His smile vanished as he backed his face from hers and sat back.
"You should be so much better with me, because after all you would still have this job"

Camila took sip of her coffee and looked at her watch.

Why is he late?

"He ain't coming" She showed him the eye roll "I'm asking politely can you please leave me alone"

He shocked his head "why? Look how good atmosphere is"

"Totally" she unlocked her phone to see if he texted her.

Sorry, I'm running late. I promise I'll be there in few
Shawn 2:14

"And Cameron why would you want me work for you, when you have Hailey?" She asked as she left her phone on the table.

"Because, your possibilities with mine would be unbreakable, Shawn has no change with me" he looked at her "and if you would work for me, you and I would totally break him"

Her face showed pity for him "unfortunately for you that's not happening, sweetheart"

"Umm, what about those hospital bills you have?" He showed her an evil smirk.

Her face colour changed "what - how do you know about that?"

"Sweetheart, I know everything about you, when did that happen? After a car rash you had with your sister and your ex"

Camila narrowed her eyes with anger. Her heart beat is so fast and rage point is feeling of fire.

"Don't you dare to use my sister" he smirked at her again.

In this moment she tried to be strong. Try not to cry.

"Ariana, why? She really loved you, when she went after you, when you had a fight with your ex. That's how she ended in the car? Am I right?"

"Shut up!" She gripped her thighs.

"Why? She's dea -"
"Shut up!!" She slapped her palms on the table what stopped him from staying the rest.

Tear rolled down her right cheek as she took her stuff and left the cafe.

As she closed the doors behind, she started to cry heavily. Her legs dragged her to cross a street. She didn't look her mind was all over the place.
She heard a car horn what caused her attention.

"Camila!" Strong arm pulled her from the hit.
She still cried like a heavy rain.
"Camila"

She didn't say a word, nor she didn't let him look at her.
She burried her head on Shawn's chest knowing that may be mistake.

"What happened?" He asked holding her sides of the head. He lifted her by the chin and looked at her.

"Mila? Tell me" his thumbs wipped her tears away. She bit her lower lip and shocked her head, feeling embarrassed.

People around them didn't gave them much attention.

"Do you want to go somewhere" she nodded and he took her hand. Keeping her close to him, he walked her to his car.

-

Shawn opened her doors for her.
Her eyes bloodshot red and tired.

"Where are we?" She asked him quietly looking at the building.

"My apartment" he locked the car and took her hand in his. She wrapped her fingers around his palm and went inside.

He lives on the top.

Shawn unlocked his apartment and turned on the lights.
"Make yourself cosy. I'm just going to the kitchen"

She nodded and walked inside, she went to the big window where she could see beautiful sight of the city.
Her eyes again watered as she sat down on the floor. Her back facing the wall next to the window.

"Here" he knelt down and gave her glass of the water. She took sip and left the glass down.

"I'm sorry" she whispered "I'm so so sorry" Camila started to sob.

"Hey you have nothing to be sorry for" he looked at her. She put her head in her palms and cried.
"I'm sorry"

"Camila" he warned

"Shawn, I'm sorry for being like this"

"Like what?"

She looked up at him "like a problem"

He chuckled "you're not a problem" he brushed her hair away.

"C'mon, look at me" she took his hand and pulled it away.

"Get up" he said to her. She did and followed him on the couch.

"Car almost hit you and you cried, you're not a problem, you need to be comforted" she smiled at him weakly.

"But you have no idea why I'm crying"

He nodded his head "I'm not going to push you to tell me, but someday you will"

"Thank you" he smiled.

"Why are you doing this for me" she asked, looking at him.
"As I already said you cried and you were in small danger"

She chuckled "would you do that for every girl?"

Their gazes met.

"No"
She gave him confused look as he saw how her eyes reacted he said;
"Maybe"

A/n: whop! What was that? Here I wrote more about Camila's life.
Vote ❤️