12

Dark night made the tower shine even more.
Camila stood next to the big window gazing to the city.
Her heart beat strong but she wasn't smiling, yet she still felt scared.

Shawn sneaked from behind, he moved her hair away from her shoulders as he wrapped his other hand around her body.
He softly placed two kisses on her neck.

She moved away, from him feet away.
"What's wrong?" He asked her with worried look.
"Nothing, just -" she bit her lower lip and looked away from him towards the city lights.

"What are we?" She asked him now looking at his gorgeous eyes.
He rose his shoulders and he touched her hands, holding them.
"What do you want us to be?"

"I - um I don't know" she hid her face in his chest.
He softly sighed, hugging her.

"Do you want me to ask you -" she panicked as he almost said those words "no"

He had confused look pasted on his face "what? What do you mean no?" She pulled away from him.
"I don't mean 'no'" she whispered "but I can't - I don't mean yes, neither" he nodded "whatever you want"

God, she wanted to punch him because, it's always 'what you want'. He can't be like that.
He can't let her decide how his life is going to be.

"Can we stay like this for some time?" She asked him with small light in her eyes.
"Yes we can, but -" she smiled "but! Only. If I can get kisses" he smirked as she smiled "you dork, yes"

"Thank God, 'cuz" he said and kissed her softly in the lips, as she kissed back he moaned in low tone.
" 'cuz, you're such a good kisser" she blushed pulling away from his hug, walking to the bed.

"And.....I am pretty sure I'm already addicted" she laughed as she slid down in bed.
"Hum, I see. Come here" he laid down next to her and they cuddled together.

"You're not addicted to my kiss?" He asked her with smile "no"
"What?" He asked shocked "no, I'm not"
"You're lying"

"Maybe" she chuckled.
He lifted her head up "well, your lips are like wine and I want to get drunk" she gasped as he locked their lips together in swift move.

"God" she whispered against his lips "I am addicted to your mind and your everything"

-

Shawn and Camila sat in plane earlier than all of them and as they waited for others they talked.

"It's weird" she said looking at him "I agree" he commented.
"But I like it" she rolled her eyes as he laughed.

"Question" he said to her "since when do you like me?" She stood like thinking.
"I mean like this. You look really beautiful and gorgeous, since beginning. Everyone falls for guy like you" he nodded with big smirk "really that's -" she cut him "but! The moment I felt something is the one when I got to know you. Everything you did for me" she exhaled deeply "those small hugs and words when I was down. You're really good guy Shawn"

He kissed her cheek "you?"

"Seriously, from the moment my eyes laid on you. From the moment I saw your way of thinking and how you treat everything around you. From the day one"

"You're ly -"

"I am not lying, I swear"

She showed him toothy smile and he took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply.

"They're probably going to get in now" she sat back in seat.
"Yup"

"Shawn - please don't be mad. But"

"Camila I understand, I understand" his voice soft like wind against her skin.
"I don't want them to know because, I'm scared. Of reactions. God, you're my boss. I fell for my boss. And I'm a loser"

"So what? I fell for my worker and you're not loser for not wanting them to know. Honestly. I don't neither"

"Thank you"

Shawn took his phone as he heard rest of the girls laughing "okurrrrr" Zara walked in laughing.
"Okurrrrr"

"For love of the god stop" Hailee said annoyed with her "okur I'll" she laughed like child.

"I don't want to leave" Zara said "no one asked you for your opinion" Shawn sassed her.
"Ok, madam. Jesus"

"Camila, do you want to leave?"

She looked at them all "yes and no, I really appreciate on everything what happened here" Shawn smiled looking down at his phone.

"No? Yeah, you need to go work back for that ass" Niall chuckled as Zara said that.

"Your love is so unique" Niall said to Zara as she just brushed it off.

Camila took small blanket and covered Shawn and her with it.
"It's not cold" he whispered "it's not" she whispered back.
"I just want to hold your hand" then he felt how her hand slipped in his. Their fingers locking in most comfy way.

The plane took off and Camila felt tired, she rested her head on Shawn's shoulder and fell asleep.
He still held her hand falling asleep with her.

Paris was a good journey for her so did for him too.

A/n: sorry I know it's short.