30

Camila happily sighed when they got into apartment, she turned with smile to look at Shawn who threw his keys into bowl, he asked her ''why are you smiling?'' she rose her shoulders and went into kitchen. 

''tell me'' he said seriously when he saw she had that gorgeous smile on. 

''Just -'' she looked dreamily ''nothing'' she shocked her head and drank water she took earlier. 

''Camila you won't sleep'' he warned but she got it wrong and started laughing ''not in that way, Jesus!'' he laughed together with her and she said loudly still laughing ''sorry''

They went into bedroom ''I had a great time tonight'' she said honestly, Shawn looked at his wrist watch ''me too'' he smiled, it wasn't late. 

''Now, tell me why were you smiling?'' he asked again and she saw he wasn't letting go of it. 
She rolled her eyes sarcastically, ''don't give me that look!'' he warned. 

''Okay, okay - sit down'' he looked at her confused ''wait! -'' he scanned her eyes ''are you um -'' 

''what pregnant? yes I am'' she smiled, and his eyes widened ''what?'' his mouth felt sore and he looked scared. 

''I am just kidding'' she started laughing and he pushed her down on the bed ''you should stop joking'' 

''no, you're priceless when you're shocked'' 

''I may break up with you -'' he said ''what, you would NOT do that'' 

''Eh I don't know, may I?'' he wiggled his eyebrows and she punched his forearm ''now, you stop, I won't tell you''

''Right, sorry'' he cleaned his throat ''you see I always win'' she kissed his cheek. 

He rolled his eyes, waiting for her to start talking. She put her hair behind her ears and started ''Okay, just um I was thinking about you'' he cut her ''I am glad it isn't any other boy'' she chuckled and kept talking ''I am just happy - I have you, you know'' she swallowed, then she took deep breath. 

''how grateful I am to have you, just I was always missing that piece of me somewhere, but I met you and it is founded'' she looked him in the eyes ''this may be all cheesy but I am honest, I can't explain the way I feel for you, it is so strong, it is literally scaring me'' he took her hands in his with soft smile ''I like you'' she added. 

''I am glad to know that'' he chuckled, ''also - you're so, so gifted to me, it is like I don't deserve you, but then you prove me that I do, from the day we met and kissed for the first time I was scared of loosing you. You're so important to me Shawn'' 

''the way you look at me right now, when you hold me, kiss me, listen to me, laugh together with me - I love it'' 

''I am so drunk in your eyes right now'' he said making her smile ''those words almost ruined me'' he took her face softly, rubbing her cheek.
''You know I am not so good on words, so let me show you how much I love you'' she bit her lip and slowly nodded her head. 

The way he leaned in and touched her lips with his, made her want all of him tonight. So he proved the way he moved his hands down her body. So carefully but it wasn't like he is scared, it was showing all his fortunes. 

She felt helpless under his touch, the feeling flooded in her mind, but through her body is like electricity.
The waves of emotions hovered her like cold water on something what's burning hot, that's her.
Burning desire. 

She got lost in his eyes as she felt him everywhere. Those eyes, pools of honey in golden hour. Every hour with him is golden to her. 
Her life is golden right now. 

He loves her and she is sure of that.
Love was everything but simple, the love she received, and gave. 

Before she drifted to sweet dream, while he held her close she heard him say. 

''happy birthday''

-

''I HATE SURPRISES!'' Camila half yelled at her boyfriend who drove the car. 

''I know, but I don't care'' he sassed making her mad. 

''Shawn'' she simply said ''what?'' 

''where are you taking me?'' he rolled his eyes saying ''to my childhood house, but first we'll get to my company building''

''okay'' she gave him the puppy eyes. ''but why -''

''Camila, don't be pain in the ass'' she gasped but she knew he is joking because he had smile on more like a smirk.

''I just thought on telling you - you gave me your present last night so -'' she smirked and he looked over ''so you liked it'' 

''no'' she groaned ''not at all''

''alright we're here, get out bday girl, it is saturday no one is here, you're allowed to walk with me'' she went out but then she asked him ''why do you need me''

''just come'' she did as he said. 

While they were in elevator she said ''Shawn seriously, I don't need any presents, okay'' 

The elevator stopped and he walked out, she followed. 

He went inside his office and looked at some papers, ''sign those, but don't read, okay''

She looked at him confused ''what, so I just sign?'' he nodded letting her sit in the chair ''do I quit my job, I don't want that''

''Camila, sign those four papers at the end of the page''

She looked curiously at him but she signed all of the papers. 

''now tell me what is that about'' 

He took them in his hands saying to her ''you just got half of the company on your name'' 

''what? You're joking right?'' she snatched papers from his hands and read them, she gave him the dangerous look ''Shawn?''

''yes?''

''The one we went on court for-?'' he nodded, Camila's eyes started to get teary ''I can't accept this, Shawn'' 

''Camila'' he hugged her and she hugged back with all of she had ''you deserve it'' he whispered kissing her head. 
"Thank you"

''but what about surname? Mendes has to go up there, it is yours''

He smirked looking at her ''It is YOURS and don't worry about the surname''

''how so?'' she asked wiping her tears away, he smiled ''Because I am gonna wife you up'' she felt her stomach turn around ''you're gonna be Mendes'' she blinked few times then she asked ''what if I say 'no''' she smirked and he shocked his head.

 ''I am sure I am gonna make you mine, however complicated that will be, birthday girl'' he kissed her softly on the lips making her knees weak and her heart beat crazy. 

T H E   E  N  D

author's note. 

dear loves, I loved the support I was given through adventure of writing this book.  

i am so grateful on my readers, you helped me so much. You just need to know, you're loved, you're worth everything, how live seems complicated it will come out as simply breathing through life.

I love you all so much.

Please give me opinion on the book.

Love only,
M 🌙🥀

Simply Complicated