14

Shawn opened his eyes at the sound of loud thunder on his door.
Groaning he looked down at his chest, he immediately smiled at the Cuban girl who cuddled softly on him.

Knocking kept on going and he frowned moving carefully away from Camila.
He looked back at the bed, Camila sighed softly still asleep as she moved on his pillow hugging it tight.
Smiling he felt the room.

God he liked her a lot.
She looked like peaceful angel there on his side of the bed.
Her sigh made him think did she miss him already?
And he loved holding her, she is so light weighted on him cuddled with her hair all over her face.
Small snores what left her mouth makes him melt even more into her.

Shawn rubbed his eyes and opened door of his apartment, Zara stood impatiently there tapping her leg.
"Finally!" She shoved him away by coming in.

"Zara?! What are you doing here?!" He almost screamed in confusion.
"What is wrong with you?" She laughed looking at him, his eyes wide "it's 10am, aren't you working"

"Shit. It is" he cursed, praying this annoying girl won't do something stupid.

"You look stressful. Are you fine Shawn?" She asked touching his armpit. He nodded fixing his hair and sighing heavily.
"Yeah just -" he stayed quiet for second to think "I'm late for job"

She chuckled rolling her eyes "you're the boss. You can be late" he shocked his head, not quiet confident in his words "yeah right"

Zara sat down on sofa and Shawn's eyes wandered around trying to find something what maybe belongs to Camila.
He was so serious, his look narrowed.

"Shawn? Seriously what's wrong?" His head snapped to his cousin, "oh nothing. I'm not ly -lyiNG!" His voice rose as door of his bedroom opened.
Camila panicked and smacked door closed.
Shawn closed his eyes.
"What's that sound?"

"Oh must be wind - or something. I'm gonna check it"
He fast walked to his bedroom, after he got in he found Camila hiding behind the door.
"Camila?" He whispered "Shawn oh shit" she laughed softly but her emotions turned fast. She felt panic and she started to bit on her nails.

"Hey -" he chuckled, moving her hands away and kissing them.
"It's going to be fine" hugging her he stroked her hair.

"What's she doing here?" He rose his shoulders "I don't know. Be here, for now. I'll make her leave"

"Okey" she looked up at him.
"You're beautiful" she blushed at his comment.

Even though she is looking like a total mess, her eyes lazy, face palm but soft, hair tangled up in messy bun she made few minutes ago.
God she's so unique and he's loving it.

"You too"

He pecked her lips feeling her warm lips.
He wanted to feel them more.

She let him go, Camila sat down on the bed just thinking what may happen.

"What was that?" Zara asked as he went back "oh - window...I closed it now" she nodded as she drank water from the glass.
"Why are you here?" Canadian asked her harsh and he mentally face palmed himself knowing she may be now even more interested in what's happening to him.

"You asked me to come" she rose her eyebrow "I did?" He was confused.

"Yeah yesterday in the noon"

Yeah, he asked her to come after he had his first fight with Camila.
But things came our pretty good so he totally forgot about it.

"Oh - I remember now -"

"You wanted to talk about something?" He nodded his head not thinking about what she said, he imagined how Camila is listening this all now.

"So? What's up"

"Huh" he shocked his head "I'm just gonna take shower - be - be here. Don't move" he expressed himself nervously, using his hands.

"O - okey"

He walked to the room and Camila stood there biting her nails.
"What are u doing?" She laughed at him, "I - I don't know"
"I'm sorry"

She shocked her head "no - no, go take a shower. Relax a little" he nodded as she held him closer to her.
He kissed her forehead brushing her hair away, his fingers going through her beautiful soft wavy hair.

"I'm sorry" he whispered "I'm stupid" she slapped his forearm "stop, whatever happens, go now"

"Okey" he rushed in bathroom and went under hot shower.
His mind mess of things, too aware of the situation - what may happen after this all.
Maybe he's overreacting, but God this ain't good.

Their relationship is so toxic, it just started, but it feels like it's breaking into something.

He dressed up in new fresh clothes and walked back into his room.
Camila was no where to be seen.

"Camila?!" He screamed whispered, doors opened but no one walked in.
He took few steps to the doors where he saw Zara standing with huge grin on her face.

"Shit" he cursed, looking at her then down.
"So shawny? Wanted to talk about something?" His eyes drifted to Camila who sat on sofa looking at them.

"No" he passed by her, rolling his eyes.
As he walked to Cuban girl he mouthed multiple times "sorry"

"So guys - you two?" She stood between them, her finger flying back to Camila then back to Shawn.
Her face screaming smile.
They kept quiet. Looking at each other.

"Cat ate your tongues?" She laughed, Camila threw herself back on sofa.

Shawn broke his fingers as he finally exploded "did you really needed to go into my room?"

"What?! You took long enough - I just wanted to know if you're okey" she laughed words out looking at him.
"Zara and you're such a - ugh! And if I wasn't okey. You would come in?" He almost screamed.
"Well yes! What do you think who I am? I wouldn't let you die"

Camila chuckled softly hugging herself with hands.

"And now -" his cousin smirked looking at Camila.

"Stop!!" He yelled at her.
"Shawn" Camila softly said "it isn't her fault, stop yelling at her" he just looked at her and relaxed a little.

"Okey, I'm sorry" he said looking down, Zara sat next to him.
"Just say something about this"

He sighed saying "isn't it obvious?"

She creeped a smile and jumped up "yes! God yes!" Camila smiled as she saw her "I knew it! Finally!!!" She screamed spinning around on her tiptoes looking like a little girl who just got her first make-up palette.

"Finally?" Camila asked "yes" she responded "god, you two are made for each other! I love it! Finally! Ugh!"

"Made for each other" Shawn said looking at Camila who was looking at him.
She lightly blushed and he loved it seeing her like that.

A/n: happy Christmas break! 🎄❤️