9

Camila sat next to the window in jet lag as Shawn entered the plain.
He took the seat next to her and scrolled through his phone as Zara walked in laughing while Hailee rolled her eyes.

"What's with you" Shawn asked looking at his cousin.

She tried to get breath "I - can't" she laughed still, "psychotherapist, psycho the rapist" she threw herself down on the seat. Camila palmed her forehead chuckling, Shawn shocked his head.

Niall and Hailee sat opposite of Shawn and Camila. As pilot said that they are taking off in five, Camila felt nervous, she closed her eyes exhaling.

Hailee talked something to Shawn about event and everything, then she asked something Camila but she didn't hear.
Shawn looked at her "hey what's wrong" she opened her eyes locking them with his.

"Uh nothing" she fake smiled.
"Nervous?" She nodded and looked embarrassed on her right side away from his gaze.
"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen" he carefully took her hand, holding it gently.
She looked at him "I promise" he whispered and she nodded with small smile.

Zara carefully watched from other side drinking her soda.

The plane took off in night as they flew to Europe.
Hailee fell asleep in Niall's hands as he gently pressed her belly.
Zara was crumbled alone on the other side, hugging her blanket.

Camila slowly was getting tired as she was looking through the window. Darkness everywhere.
"Mila" Shawn whispered, she turned to him, "are you alright?" He asked her. She doesn't know if she's okey or not, her emotions are mixed.

"I am"

"You're tired, try to sleep" she shocked her head, closing her heavily eyes.
"Want to talk about something what's bothering you?"

"Not now. You're too tired to listen to me"

"No, no I'm not" he whispered to her.
"Shawn, sleep"

"Only if you are going to sleep" she sighed chuckling "okey" he smiled as she carefully, kind of anxiously bowed to his side.
She rested on his shoulder, as he wrapped his hand around hers.
"Good night"

"Night"

He fell asleep with small smile.

-

Camila yawned as she entered the hotel with them.
Zara was dragging her two bags behind her with sleepy eyes.

"I got it" Shawn said to Camila as she struggled with her bag, he took it and fixed his hair smoothly.
"Thanks"

They stood on the reception counter.
"Hi, rooms on surname Mendes please" Shawn asked the young lady who had small smile on her face.

"Here just a second please" she went through her computer.

"Three rooms are reserved. Two with king size beds and single one" she said
as she kept her look on Shawn.

"I'm taking single one!" Zara said loudly as woman placed three keys on the counter.

"Why would you?" Hailee asked "I'm single that's why, one bed for one me" she winked to her sister as she made a hint.
Hailee rolled her eyes and she turned to Shawn and Camila who stood next to each other close.

"Okey, let's go sleep, it's late" Niall took Hailee's hand and bag as duo went to their room.
Zara took off with them.

Camila excused herself to go on toilet as Shawn asked girl on the counter.
"Hi, again...um can we maybe get a room with separated beds?" He asked nervously, "sorry no, it's the only one we have" he sighed softly as he took the key.

"Why, if I can know, you two look really beautiful together" he looked at her "um we kind of aren't together" he just blushed.

Camila came from his left and rubbed her eyes.
Shawn bit his lower lip and turned from the French girl who just smiled.
"Let's go"

-

Shawn locked doors open and got in huge room with big view window.
"It's beautiful" Camila exhaled.

"Yes" he closed doors behind her and she walked to the window where she had a beautiful view of the glowing Eiffel tower.

"I can't believe I'm in Paris" Shawn behind her chuckled placing the bags on the floor.
"Believe it or not we're here till Monday, that's a lot to take" she smiled and turned to him. Her gaze fell on big bed.

"Shawn, um" she pointed to the bed "oh that I'm going sleep on the couch" he said, her eyes widened "heck no, I'm" he laughed on her expression.

"No, Camila"

"Yes Shawn. You're paying for this all and -" he cut her off by placing his hands on her cheeks. Her breath hitched.
"No, you're sleeping on the bed"

"Shawn" she softly said, he realized where his hands were and he quickly moved them away.

"Um let's not fight and both sleep on it. It's not like we're going to do something" she awkwardly said as he chuckled it off.
"O-Okey"

"I'm just going change, in bathroom" she took her clothes from the bag and changed as she came back Shawn was sitting on the phone.

"You tired?" She asked, he shocked his head "a little" she got under the covers as her back rested on the bed board.

"Is your dad coming?"

"Yeah, he's going to be here on Friday with aunt" he said looking away from his phone.
"How is he doing?" He rose his shoulders "he said he's okey, but I don't know" her lips in line "We're taking care of him, but he doesn't like it. He never liked when someone helped him"

"But thank God he's coming, so he's going to have speech not me"

"Why are you nervous" he nodded his head "hell I am" he calmly said "I know eyes are going to be on me"

"Oh Shit - sorry" she cursed "what?"

"That means I'm going to be under everyone's eyes too. Jesus, I don't like attention" he rolled down on the bed "well i am definitely sure, with me or without me you would take all attention on yourself"

"What do you mean" she looked at him down, his messy hair laying down eyes closed.

"Think" she laid down next to him facing his beautiful features.
She wanted to touch him so bad. He looks just damn perfect to her.
She was thinking about what he said and she knew exactly what he meant.

He peeked on his one eye "did you get it?" she gave him small grin and he closed his eyes again.

Camila gripped the sheets after minutes passed away "can't sleep?" His raspy, sleepy voice asked.
"Nope" her voice clear.

"You thinking?"

"No, I - just I don't know"

"Clear your mind, take deep breaths. Tomorrow we're going sightseeing if you're excited and you can't sleep" he smirked as she rolled her eyes.

"Good night, Shawn"

"Mila, sweet dreams"

Midnight passed away and tower's lights switched off as their bodies laid perfectly together in warmness they relaxed.

A/n: hope you like it, still 💛