29

Wind was slow and branches made sound of smacking softly as sun was shining.
Shawn was sitting next to the stone looking at the sign.

"Hi Dad" he whispered.

"It's been few months since you left us" he added looking at the sky then back down.

"I really miss you"

He looked over in distance towards the car where he parked. Camila stood her arms crossed and back rested on car, she looked at him.

"You met girl Camila, for a short time. I'm sorry you don't know her as much as I do - you would like her a lot" he looked at the ground, then at the name of his father "I love her dad" he whispered.

"It's scary. I've never loved a person like that. I lost you, I can't effort losing her -" his would hurt as he said the words. It literally scared him.

"I see her as a mother of my children, I'm sure in that - um" he ran his fingers over the stone "she's looking at me right now, just being worried if im gonna be okay" he breathed out "that's why I adore her, she's kind, generous, she has beautiful mind and soul"

"Dad I just wish you could see me right now be with me, with us. I think you would be proud on me because I have her" he stood up.

"Till next time dad, take care of us from up there" he sighed in relief, he felt so much lighter now. So calm and collected.

He turned and saw how she smiled it made him smile too.

-

"is this fine?" Camila turned from mirror to look at her boyfriend who stood there in tux looking at her.

He didn't talk at first he had his mouth half open "Shawn?"

She wore black tight dress with deep back cut and v cut I front, gold high heels and hop earrings.
She looked stunning.

"You look amazing" he breathed out swiftly, "you think?" She spun around showing him, her everything.

"I think good" he wrapped his hands around her waist bumping her body into his "god" she whispered "you're so handsome"

"I know" he sassed running his lips down her neck, she giggled "I'm glad you know"

"I'm also glad you're mine" she said softly and he looked her in the eyes those eyes.
Brown eyes, she fell in love with.

"I'm all yours baby, and you're mine"

She smiled playing with his hair behind on his neck, she looked down at his soft lips and leaned in. Capturing them in her pair she moaned the feeling of having his lips on hers.
He pushed her gently backwards till her back felt cold wall, she was under his control.

"We're gonna be late" she said as he kissed her neck, then he stopped "remember where we took a break"

"Okay" she laughed and took his hand in hers and they headed to fancy restaurant.

As they arrived they were greeted by Shawn's family and friends.
Everyone shared hugs and kisses with them, atmosphere of happiness took over this huge dinning table.

Camila played with Hailee's first born child Ema. She is just such a precious child, always smiling and napping.

Everyone was laughing and just being happy, Camila really adored this family.

"Shawn when are you planning to get married?" One of Shawn's older friends asked.

Camila chatted with Hailee but she still heard the question. She felt butterflies in her belly as she waited for an answer.
Anxiety took over her.
Would that be her or someone else?
He loves her of course it's gonna be her. Right?
She shocked her head as she realized she's making drama in her head.

"When time comes" Shawn laughed nervously what made Camila smile.

"I can tell she's a keeper" man commented to Shawn.

Camila moved her head to look at him he was blushing gazing into her saying "she is"

Cuban girl smiled at him and she couldn't erase that smile of hers.
He was so unique and lovable with huge heart of his and beautiful mind.

"Hi I would like to say few words" Shawn said out loud and everyone's attention flew to him.

"So firstly friends, family" his eyes wondered around and last gaze stuck on his girlfriend.

"I want to thank you all for support what's given to me last year of experience I had to work in company" he cleared his throat softly "not just there, in my life too, I'm so grateful I have you all, all of you I can count on, I'm just happy right now"

Camila felt tears peeking in her eyes, because after everything he did deserve to be happy after all.

"I just wish - um my dad is still on top of this table not me, but um - thank you"

He breathed out softly and he felt small hand on top of his "wanna go out?" She asked him and he nodded.

They went on a balcony which had a view of the city.
"Are you alright?" She asked anxious "yeah" he said calmly.

The stood in silence for a while until Camila wrapped her hands around him and leaned in to rest on his chest.

"Remember our first dinner?" He asked her and she mummbled "uhuh"

"It was in Paris" she said "and it was the night you kissed me for a first time" she added more and smile creeped on her face as she remembered.

"On a balcony with a view of a tower"

Camila smiled even more at his words "thank you" she whispered "for what?" He asked her.

"For being here, for existing for never giving up on me" she looked up at him "I don't know what my life would look like without you" she said truthfully sending him a honest gaze.

"I love you so much I can't ever express myself enough"

"God Camila. I love you too" he said and locked their lips together in sweet kiss full of lustful dreams of love they shared.