10

Paris was crowded with people walking around, with amazed faces and happy smiles.

"God this is so good" Zara said eating macarons what Shawn bought her. Well she made him do it.

"Shut up while you're eating" Camila chuckled on Shawn's words as the walked down the street. Three of them next to each other.

She rolled her eyes and looked at Camila "how - how do you work for him? He's such a boring grandpa" Zara asked as she swallowed.

"Well -" Cuban rose her shoulders "sharing same room with him even worse" Zara palmed herself sarcastically. She looked at Shawn who just pretended to mind his own business.

"Better with him than with you" Camila said to her face.
Zara held her chest "that hurts, a lot"

"Now when I ate, let's get coffee" Zara took Camila's hand and quicken her walk.
"You're so annoying, why did I bring you with me?" Shawn ran to them, passing by the people.
"Shawn" Zara rolled her eyes and entered Starbucks.
"You boy are so complicated, no wonders why you don't have girlfriend"
Camila chuckled as they stood in front of the counter.
"That's not true at all" Camila fought for him "uhuh two on one"

"Ugh you two" she looked around and her eyes stuck "oh my God Camila" Shawn followed her gaze.
"What?" She asked, confused.

"That handsome guy, right there. He must be French. God. He's checking you out" Camila turned as she said and when she did, boy looked away, down at his phone.
Shawn had his hands in pockets, he swallowed looking at Camila.
Who lightly blushed.

"What are you drinking?" He asked her with low tone.
She looked at him with smile "usual" he nodded and as waiters approached he ordered "two green teas and strawberry yogurt"

"He's still watching" Zara whispered to Camila who tapped her fingers on the counter.

Camila saw how Shawn left money on the counter.
"No, I'll pay" she took his money and his hand, leaving it in she said "you're always paying"

"No, I'm paying" he squeezed her hand, holding it tight, not realizing it.
"Shawn"
"Camila"

"You two fight who'll pay, I'm taking drinks" Zara winked and took two plastic mugs from the girl.
"God I'll kill you because of that" She smiled looking at him up.
Sweetly he grinned and payed "I'm okey with that" he looked at her.

She sassed away from him walking with smile. He shocked his head in slow way and walked behind her.
He looked at the guy who didn't look at them anymore.

"Here" Camila gave him the tea, "GUYS LETS GO TO DISNEYLAND!" Zara screamed loudly "I just saw one girl with those ears on her head. I want to goooo!"

"Are we having a child here?" Camila asked Shawn, as he chuckled "Sorry little angel, we can't go now. We're having a dinner for two hours"

"But daddy" Zara laughed "momma pleaseee" Camila laughed louder "c'mon quit with that"

-

"Are you nervous for tomorrow?" Camila asked Shawn as they got into their room.
"A little bit"

"I would be dying" she chuckled but it faded away quickly.
"Like now" she whispered softly.

"What's up?" He walked to her "can I not go on that dinner tonight?" She asked him looking down.
"What why? Are you okey?" She nodded "yes, but I don't belong there" she looked up at him embarrassed.

"What do you mean? You definitely belong there"
She chuckled "no, Shawn. I'm just your assistant" he shocked his head "no, you're not just that"