17

A/n: thank u on feedback on last chapter.
Idk - you said it's good I wrote it at 2am.
Late hours writing are the best. I think.
Thank u!

Camila slowly opened her eyelids and strong sun shades hit her eyes, causing her to close them again.
Groaning she tried to move but soon enough she have realized how one strong arm kept her safe under it's touch.

She curiously opened her brown chocolate eyes and saw Canadian boy sleeping softly, his face calm while his hair was a total mess.
She bit her lip looking at him remembering the moments of last night.

His soft hand held hers at the beginning keeping her sane and comfortable.
He was so gentle that she felt his breath hitch at every move he made.
He was so careful with her, that he watched her all the time to see if he hurts her, but he never did.

As night deepened their moans became louder, as his touch was still slow but harder.
Their sloppy kisses gave her chills and as they met their lips in opened state - they didn't kiss, they breathed heavily as their bodies moved in sync.

God, he adored her.
So much.
She was whole world last night, nothing more beautiful existed in the moment like that.

"Good morning" he whispered waking up, his voice rough.
"Hi" she softly kissed his lips, hugging him more.

"What time is it?" He asked looking over her at the night stand clock.
"It's 7:45" he groaned remembering it's Monday.
New work day.

"Just a little bit more" she squeezed him tight kissing his bare chest.
"I agree" she looked up smiling, he tasted her lips one more, staying in same position.

After some time they got up, took shower and went on their job.
But separated.

Camila went alone in the building with huge smile on her face.
Shawn went to buy them breakfast what is great actually because they won't be seen together.

She walked into her office, closing the door she turned around and saw a girl sitting in the chair in front of the table.
"Sarah?" Camila confused asked "what are you doing here?"

Blonde girl swallowed hard and smiled "I -I needed you h - help" she stuttered words out.

"Yeah okey sorry I'm late - traffic" Camila took off her coat sitting down "so what do you need?"

Sarah's cheeks were lightly red, she swiped her hands down her legs getting up.
"I - it doesn't matter. I remembered"

Camila shocked her head looking at the older girl "are you sure?"

Sarah nodded with toothless smile "yeah, thank you now - bye" she started to walk out, Shawn came in with bag "boss" Sarah greeted him, passing by her head down.

"Thank you on what?" Camila whispered looking at the door as tall girl went out.
"What she needed?" Shawn asked her setting down the breakfast "I don't know"

"She just came here for nothing?" He asked her and she nodded "she said she needed help but then she said she's got it - I don't know"

"Okey I'll talk to her later" Camila nodded taking coffee "thank you for the coffee and food" she took bite of the croissant.

"You're welcome honey" he winked at her making her blush, she hid her face behind hands.
"No! I like when you blush"

She shocked her head saying "I'm ugly no"
He gave her death stare shaking his head seriously.
"Sorry" she whispered.

He walked to her and pecked her lips so softly.

-

Sarah went on the floor above, her legs dragging her fast.
"Sarah!" Hailey smiled at the girl, but as she saw her face expressions she asked "what's wrong?"

"She walked into office when I was in!"

"What?" Hailey screamed whispered "did she see you"

"Of course she saw me - but I made some stupid excuse and left"

Sarah sighed looking at her best friend "did you get anything?" Shaking her head Sarah answered "no, it's all locked - I can't get into those files"

"Shit - court is in like one and half week"

Hailey cursed remembering how hard desire Cameron has to ruin Shawn.
She has too, not to ruin Shawn but ruin that Cuban girl.
"What are you thinking about?"

"Shawn and Camila"

"What?"

Hailey rolled her eyes exhaling "I saw them last night on a romantic dinner"

"What? Where?"

Blonde girl who saw them said "in some restaurant - they looked pretty happy"

"Shit - Cameron will go nuts - wait what were you doing there?"

Hailey bit her lip looking away from Sarah.
"Hailey what are you hiding?"

"I kind of went out with justin-" she said smiling, Sarah looked shocked her hands covering her mouth "Cameron will definitely go nuts now - my God" she laughed.

-

Shawn and Camila walked down the street holding hands together after long exhausting day.
"I think we need to talk about this -" Shawn said, she looked up kind of scared what he's going to bring.

"What?"

He sighed "I want to say - that last night was amazing and I hope it isn't mistake or -" she cut him stopping him from walking any further "yes Shawn. It was amazing"

He smiled getting closer "I am glad" taking her face he kissed her lips in the middle of the busy street not carrying that everyone watched.

"I would never call it mistake"

She squeezed his hand walked into the cafe.
"Court is soon" he nodded as they walked in warm place.
"Are you ready?"

"We're ready with everything I mean, but mentally -no" he laughed trying to make it less worse.
"You'll make it - I believe in you"

"Your dad will be so proud" he smile, thanking the lord for having her by his side, the hardest time.

As one tall guy turned to walk away from counter, their turn was to order.
Camila's eyes followed the guy as he walked away, she memorize him.
Even though he had his hoodie on she think she knows him from somewhere.

As he turned to them, from distance she met his eyes and she froze at the place.
She looked away as quickly as she could, she moved away from Shawn and got out, running.

"Camila?" Shawn got out as she stood next to the exit.
"What's wrong?" She looked down at the ground she saw his shoes.
He touched her hands and she flinched away.
His eyes looked shocked and hurt.

"Camila?"

"I -" she stopped avoiding his gaze. He tried to touch her again but she moved bitting her lip trying to stop what's happening right now.

"Don't touch me"

"What's wrong -" she shocked her head as tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it away aggressively saying "can we go home, please"

He nodded and after that he didn't ask her any question anymore.
Car ride was silent and as they got into his apartment she went into a bathroom leaving her stuff on the table.

He had no clue what's happening with her, but he wanted to know.
But also he wanted to give her time and that's what he did.

Her phone started to ring, Shawn looked at it and it was strange number.
At first he let it ring to the end but then it called again.
He picked it up.

"Camila?" Person said on the other side.

Shawn asked "who's this?"

"It's Matthew, who are you?"