27

"oh God" Shawn breathed out heavily hugging his aunt Alison.
He looked behind her and saw Camila smiling holding her hands together.

"I'm proud of you" his aunt said and he nodded his head "thank you"

Alison moved away and he walked to his girlfriend "we won!" She excitedly said and threw herself into his arms "thank you for everything" he said and she backed away "you need to thank yourself" she winked.

"But you did most of work and you've been really supportive of me" her lips arched up even more as she squeezed his hand "I'm proud of you"

The court is finally over, after all hard work many ups and downs this the highest up they reached together.
It was a long process of almost 3 hours, judge made a decision how Mendes' side was a better and more confident in their decisions. Proof of everything helped too, so Shawn had won.

"Son" Shawn's mother took his attention as she stood in front of him.

He just looked at her so did Camila.
"Congratulations" she said and showed him her hand, he looked at it.

"You did a great job"

Camila squeezed his side and he took her hand, lightly squeezing it "thank you, Karen"

Camila smirked and turned her head on side seeing how Cameron stormed out angrily and probably disappointed who wouldn't be?
But it's their problem to deal with.

But what Camila was curious about is where was Hailey?

Cuban girl drifted her eyes to Karen again and saw the pain on her face as her own son called her by the name.

She turned on her heel and left.
"I'm quite surprised she didn't say anything"

"She did she congrated you"

He scoffed "you know what I'm talking about"

She nodded "I'm just kidding"

"Let's get out, I hope we're never going to see this place again" he said to her happily "me too" she replied.

-

"CONGRATULATIONS!" Zara and Hailee screamed as they hugged the trio in the huge hall where the court was.

"I'm so happy and proud and emotional" Hailee said as she sat back because she was in her days of getting birth.

"Good job man" Niall walked to Shawn and hugged him, patting his back two times.

"Honey are you okey?" Alison asked Hailee and they started to speak, Zara joined them as Shawn and Niall spoke about how the court was.

Camila was smiling standing next to them, she looked forward the exit and saw person standing there looking at them.

"Shawn I'm gonna be right back" she said and he nodded.

Camila came closer and said "hi"

"Hey"

"What - where have you been Hailey?" Camila asked girl as she looked at Camila bitting her lip.

"I just came and get to know - congrats!" She said looking behind at Shawn but then back at Camila.

She put one hair back behind her ear saying "I - I wasn't there because I left my job"

"Why?"

"I- it doesn't matter" she said truthfully "I came to apologise to you"

Camila looked at her, her look giving her millions of questions.

"For everything I did to make you two fall apart and all causes I did" Hailey said not feeling embarrassed but guilty.

"It was your job to make our company fall apart -" Hailey cut Camila off "yes and no - Cameron and I were jealous of you two. I had a job before Cameron hired me i didn't even needed it"

Camila nodded, "and it was stupid of me - Shawn is a great guy, but I'm not for him"

"Are you and Cameron?" Hailey shock her head "no, he just wanted to be something else he doesn't even know what"

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I've a boyfriend, his name is Justin" Hailey smiled as she said his name.
"I'm happy for you then"

Hailey nodded and saw how Shawn looked at them, she smiled and said to Camila "I'm sorry I caused troubles, you don't deserve any, you and Shawn are meant to be, I see it. I'm glad everything ended up being good for you two. I wish you all best, Camila"

Camila was little bit taken away from her words but small smile appeared on her face as she said "thank you"

Cuban girl turned to walk away and her eyes locked on Shawn's.
"What did she want?" He asked her "she came to apologise"

"Hailey?" He asked "believe it or not" she tiptoed and left chased kiss on his lips.

"That was nice" Camila chuckled and kissed his cheek as he hugged her. He watched Hailey walk out.

"OH MY GOD!" Hailee screamed in pain but smiling "it's happening!" She said as Niall rushed to her and took her in his arms.

"Oh my Lord -" Zara said scared looking at them walk out "I'm going to be an aunt!" She stood up and ran after them.

"Wow, Hailee is really getting birth" Camila said looking at Shawn and he nodded "what a day" he said looking down at his girlfriend, their noses touching.

"Let's go to hospital"

"Wait Shawn" Camila stopped him "I need to tell you how proud I am and your father would be -"

"I love you" Shawn said and took her face gently in his hand and kissed her deliciously.

A/n: my crush had a crush on me before I had a crush on him.
funny.